Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People still riding for someone who has accomplished nothing in 9 years. :mjtf:

Better than the bums that preceded him

Y’all act like the Raiders were an elite franchise prior to him being drafted

We can do better, but we could do a lot worse. Crazily enough when it’s all said and done he will be the best statically Raider QB in franchise history

Merry Christmas breh

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Better than the bums that preceded him

Y’all act like the Raiders were an elite franchise prior to him being drafted

We can do better, but we could do a lot worse. Crazily enough when it’s all said and done he will be the best statically Raider QB in franchise history

Merry Christmas breh
This
Its like nikkas don’t remember of the Kerry Collins, Andrew Walter, Tua(not the Dolphins), aaron Brooks, Jason Campbell(after his injury) Carson Palmer, Jamarcus russell days(and more that I probably forgot)

I’m cool on moving off Carr but not for the corpse of Brady(cuz of our oline) or someone worse. Especially when we got the most offensive weapons we had since we had Moss back in the day. If we do then trade away everyone on that offense that is worth a damn and do a full reboot

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Jason Campbell was better than Carr, and Carson Palmer arguably was equal or better. If Palmer had this offense we'd be 9-6 at least.
Ehhh Jason had that season where he got hurt and that was it so we can’t really judge since he got hurt early. Palmer was not better at all :dead:
However Jason nor Palmer had that idiot Josh Mcdaniels at least we had an offensive guru in Hue Jackson at that time.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Look at these caesar palace ads with the whole Manning family. Caesar Palace is in vegas
ARCHIE MANNING IS GOING TO BE A RAIDER :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Dolphins lost
We are still in the hunt :dead:
:sadcam: MY GOD TAKE MEOUT THIS NIGHTMARE

Meanwhile

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif