Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Blame mcdaniels all you want but the one consists for these shytty years aha also been Carr. Any top 10 qb would have gotten at least a fg in the second half literally been shut out 6/8 quarters
:unimpressed:
Josh is more valuable than Carr at this point and Josh just refuses it to use him when it matters. Mcdaniels is the reason we have a worse season than last yr or the yr before

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Blame mcdaniels all you want but the one consists for these shytty years aha also been Carr. Any top 10 qb would have gotten at least a fg in the second half literally been shut out 6/8 quarters

Nah I can’t agree. We know what we have in carrbage. The right coach can make our offense work there’s still enough talent despite our catfish QB.

Biscaccia got way more out of this team than mccacniels could so what makes me think it’s Derek’s fault? In fact, Mark is a dumbass to go all in on this fluke playoff team thing. Yes, there’s a need to fortify the teams ascent into playoff contention but you don’t do that by hiring a terrible coach that’s unable to fit their system around their personnel.

I blame mccacniels first, Mark second, and carrbage third.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

mfVDLHL.gif

pTtrXe2.gif

2PdvgAZ.gif

7xdZqtU.gif

95NWQqf.png

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Even if it wa shown that somehow someway he was framed for his racist shyt and other emails he never should be allowed a head coaching job in the NFL again
Like cmon LOOK AT ALL THESE FIRST ROUND WHIFFS :bryan: