Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I have seen enough I’d wish to think otherwise magically some shyt happens and we gon on a crazy streak but yeah season is over
3 games up 17+we lost this season where we should’ve been 5-3 had we won them amd possibly 6-2 for that KC game.
This roster is good just the coaching is just fukkING ASS AND ITS A DAM SHAME THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST SEASON AS A RAIDERS FAN FOR ME DUE TO ALL THE TALENT WE HAVE AND HOW THEY ARE SCREWING EVERYTHING UP

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man I just wish we lose every game for the rest of season but knowing us we will start winning the the last few games and fukk up our draft pick. But even if we get a good draft pick we will end up drafting cletus fagrell 2.0

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I was at the Arizona game where we were up 17 in the first half then shyt the bed in the second half on all 3 phases of the game including coaching

This game was a fukking re-run....that's who this team is and they will always be unless we change the Coach and the QB...oh yeah Patrick Graham's schemes are terrible too...get rid of him too :camby:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Firing McDaniels midseason is a stupid, knee jerk move.

The Raiders have drafted horribly for as long as I can remember, the Gruden regime was probably the worst at it. We have no depth on both sides of the ball and most of our decent contributors are late round finds. Other than Jacobs, all of our first round picks since 2018 are busts

Trading for Devantae was a bone to throw fans because Mark has to sell tickets and fans would have a hard time stomaching another rebuild.

Mark gives McDaniels and Ziegler another year and to be honest they’ll run back Carr/Adams for another year.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Firing McDaniels midseason is a stupid, knee jerk move.

The Raiders have drafted horribly for as long as I can remember, the Gruden regime was probably the worst at it. We have no depth on both sides of the ball and most of our decent contributors are late round finds. Other than Jacobs, all of our first round picks since 2018 are busts

Trading for Devantae was a bone to throw fans because Mark has to sell tickets and fans would have a hard time stomaching another rebuild.

Mark gives McDaniels and Ziegler another year and to be honest they’ll run back Carr/Adams for another year.
Not midseason
After this season like I need them gone I don’t trust this idiot with our picks.
He drafted tim tebow during his donkey stint
And now he’s having a worse yr than he had on the donkeys with us

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Well I learned my lesson. Always listen to fans of the team who know their team the best. Here I thought the Raiders would win this stretch of winnable games and you all said it wouldn't happen. I admit I was wrong. Gave the Raiders too much credit. Or at least not enough credit that they would continue to Raider their way out of wins. It takes a special talent to keep losing the way Raiders have.

The bright side is that you all have enough talent to get up by 17 in the first place. So credit for that.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mark Davis would be the biggest dikkhead on the planet if he continued to hitch his chances on mccacniels. It’s insanely obvious that he’s not cut out for the job and the best thing we can do is cut ties and get a real coach. There’s enough talent on this team to lure a worthy candidate.