Essential The Official NXT Discussion Thread 2.0

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Why Swerve ain’t get the obligatory “front row” shot at NXT:Takeover Toronto?!

Austin Theory not even on NXT

:scust:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breezango looked fantastic against the forgotten sons. Fandango is a better worker than i thought, people really are shackled on the main roster.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Austin Theory seems like an early sign. I would think they would want him to get some more experience and build up some hype, because just a run in Evolve doesn't mean shyt for anyone. And he's so young. Obviously he was a lock to eventually get signed but I figured they'd give him some time to season a bit.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Austin Theory seems like an early sign. I would think they would want him to get some more experience and build up some hype, because just a run in Evolve doesn't mean shyt for anyone. And he's so young. Obviously he was a lock to eventually get signed but I figured they'd give him some time to season a bit.

That was their plan with MJF, let him go get a couple more years experience under his belt & bring him in, but AEW came through :manny:

It's different with Theory since he wasn't really working anywhere else like that beyond Evolve but they probably don't want to take any chances with the way the wrestling world is changing so quickly.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Anyone been to an nxt live show? There’s one coming here. Tickets are $50 each. Don’t know if it’s worth it