The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I turned off the last pod in the middle of one of mals stupid arguments… I can’t listen to this nikka anymore.. matter fact why am I listening to this pod anymore? shyt is trash

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Aiight I’m cool on these nikkas now.

The doubling down on dumb to look cool shyt is getting old

Mal has transitioned into being a loser

Rory is always gonna be a wanna be down ass white boy

And even Demaris starting to sound dumb with the Drake shyt

They had a run but the schtick is old now pause
Mal will say a point ….and the repeat the same point for the next 30 mins.. it’s annoying man.. and Rory annoying too.. I like Demarius and the other dude more then the main hosts

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I turned off the last pod in the middle of one of mals stupid arguments… I can’t listen to this nikka anymore.. matter fact why am I listening to this pod anymore? shyt is trash
Same. I got about 15 minutes in and was like why am I listening to this shyt? I supported them initially but the groove they seemed to have settle in is trash.

Julian literally works for the Clintons so he goes out of his way to shyt on Biden and it's corny.

Demaris has strangely started defending Drakes ghostwriting and I don't understand why people who don't care about that argue with people who do.
Yeah, I turned today's episode off as well. Might take a break from these folks and check back in a few months.
Yea I unfollowed. I'm gonna wait until something organically makes me wanna listen

I think it's cool to disagree with content you listen to but I don't even think it's genuine with them anymore

And I definitely don't wanna hear politics talk from a room full of nepo babies who are somewhat insulated from politics.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Same. I got about 15 minutes in and was like why am I listening to this shyt? I supported them initially but the groove they seemed to have settle in is trash.

Julian literally works for the Clintons so he goes out of his way to shyt on Biden and it's corny.

Demaris has strangely started defending Drakes ghostwriting and I don't understand why people who don't care about that argue with people who do.

Yea I unfollowed. I'm gonna wait until something organically makes me wanna listen

I think it's cool to disagree with content you listen to but I don't even think it's genuine with them anymore

And I definitely don't wanna hear politics talk from a room full of nepo babies who are somewhat insulated from politics.
He was arguing about Lauryn hill being number one … then talking about how mj best album should be the number one album. Cause he’s the best artist :what: he went on about 5+ mins on the same point I I gave up

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
They've been loud and wrong about almost everything all 2024 lol
He was arguing about Lauryn hill being number one … then talking about how mj best album should be the number one album. Cause he’s the best artist :what: he went on about 5+ mins on the same point I I gave up

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I listened to the last 4-5 episodes and found them funny as hell but damn are they dumb at times. Demaris grew on me a lot and is usually a good voice of reason but she still has some major bird brain moments herself. Julian is rivaling Game with the name dropping.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I’m 4 episodes behind on the jbp.. and I didn’t listen to this one for the last few weeks either.. glad I missed out on most of OVO mal :whew: