The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I never watched Love Is Blind so I didn't care from the start but I heard that Cay speak for five minutes and turned it off

there was about three straight episodes of Mal being obtuse about a topic and refusing to see the logic everybody else is explaining to him and it goes from kind of funny to annoying because how can a somebody his age not just go ok I see were you are coming from.

him refusing to accept that couples that have split up but will still stay in the same house/apartment in some sort of power struggle until one of them gives in and moves out is nuts

and why did they talk about Rory's kid breaking her leg on the pod ?? boy got all teary eyed and angry and just started saying all sort of shyt

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never watched Love Is Blind so I didn't care from the start but I heard that Cay speak for five minutes and turned it off

there was about three straight episodes of Mal being obtuse about a topic and refusing to see the logic everybody else is explaining to him and it goes from kind of funny to annoying because how can a somebody his age not just go ok I see were you are coming from.

him refusing to accept that couples that have split up but will still stay in the same house/apartment in some sort of power struggle until one of them gives in and moves out is nuts

and why did they talk about Rory's kid breaking her leg on the pod ?? boy got all teary eyed and angry and just started saying all sort of shyt
Because Rory entire personality is being a dad now. Down to him growing out his hair

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

I don't agree with eddin doing it...but Julian definitely deserved it....he's such a pretentious try hard
It's to the point it has me questioning Rory like "how are you friends with this dude?". Then again Rory is a social climber as well but just better at hiding. Also it seems like Mal really hates that dude.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's to the point it has me questioning Rory like "how are you friends with this dude?". Then again Rory is a social climber as well but just better at hiding. Also it seems like Mal really hates that dude.
This clown MF Julian was striking out in volumes today. Guarantee if Demaris beat his ass they'd fire him instead