The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Mal was even worse on this one than the last pod IMO. His whole defense being what's more believable and everybody points out that Drake's weird past makes his more believable. His defense being "what rap superstar have we ever seen get away with being a pedo". They name Dre and now he's not a rap superstar. Then they name Bambaataa and "well besides him".

Was rooting for this pod initially then on the very first episode The halfwit Mal admitted to watching a 12 year olds sex tape.

He's not all there :what:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Mal was doing his best Joe Budden impression by deflecting, gaslighting, and trying to push a narrative :pachaha:

The fact he tried pushing the narrative that Ross needs to respond to Game when just last month he said that Aubrey doesn’t need to respond to Kendrick is just :russ:

Im surprised Rory and the crew didn’t play “Not Like Us” when Mal said “What made yall think you can play that in my presence?”

I would have played that record loud and danced around him while he has that :beli: look on his face.

Dude was dancing like a female when “Push Ups” dropped but it’s a problem when Kendrick returns the favor.

Drake gotta spell on these nikkas man. He didn’t even defend Rocafella like this. That man needs a intervention.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal was doing his best Joe Budden impression by deflecting, gaslighting, and trying to push a narrative :pachaha:

The fact he tried pushing the narrative that Ross needs to respond to Game when just last month he said that Aubrey doesn’t need to respond to Kendrick is just :russ:

Im surprised Rory and the crew didn’t play “Not Like Us” when Mal said “What made yall think you can play that in my presence?”

I would have played that record loud and danced around him while he has that :beli: look on his face.

Dude was dancing like a female when “Push Ups” dropped but it’s a problem when Kendrick returns the favor.

Drake gotta spell on these nikkas man. He didn’t even defend Rocafella like this. That man needs a intervention.

:mjlol: :mjlol: