VA
IMG-1294.png

Royce been on Mal's ass pause over this beef shyt

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I'd like to point out that how embarrassing Mal has been should be an eyeopener to people
especially people who are 38+ and post on here with such a passion and vigor about Nas/Pac/Jay. the way Mal was acting thats how embarrassing some of yous also come across while posting

also, a few episodes back, there was a bit of an episode where Mal was clearly trying Rory about his girls male friend cooking for her
Rory should've clamped him and reminded Mal that Mal thought it was "fly" to pay for the meal while the woman he knew was on a date with another man

Daps
I'd like to point out that how embarrassing Mal has been should be an eyeopener to people
especially people who are 38+ and post on here with such a passion and vigor about Nas/Pac/Jay. the way Mal was acting thats how embarrassing some of yous also come across while posting

also, a few episodes back, there was a bit of an episode where Mal was clearly trying Rory about his girls male friend cooking for her
Rory should've clamped him and reminded Mal that Mal thought it was "fly" to pay for the meal while the woman he knew was on a date with another man

:snoop:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
on today's ep...Mal tells us Not Like Us is not a #1 record, but can't explain what makes a #1 record
I haven’t listened yet but is his argument that it wouldn’t have gone number one if it wasn’t a diss song?

It’s a catchy song, and one of Kendrick’s most listenable songs in years, but if the lyrics were different does it go #1? I don’t think that’s something anyone can gauge. It’s super subjective

I don’t love the song but I’m not from the west coast. I think that’s what also helped is that the West Coast hadn’t had a win (musically) in a good minute. Roddy Rich was probably the last one and this song is better than anything he ever put out.

It went #1 so it’s a #1 :yeshrug:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Rory holding Mal's feet to the fire about the Drake lies :ehh:

Mal tryna get a sick lie off that Drake didn't know Adonis was his when Pusha dropped Adidon is a sick lie. Only person I would like like that for is my wife and kids

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Mal tryna get a sick lie off that Drake didn't know Adonis was his when Pusha dropped Adidon is a sick lie. Only person I would like like that for is my wife and kids
And we know Mal is lying because the rumor was posted on this forum a year before the announcement of Adonis and the diss.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Mal lying his ass off lol. Drake knew damn well that was his kid by that time.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Mal's in a shambles

first Drake's L and now his mans from Love Is Blind he was geeking about recently on the pod cuffed a notorious prostitute.

That nikka Clay is down bad. He kissing on that jawn. Yikes