The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a frequent listener, only listen to clips when there's something BIG happening in hip-hop.(Dot n Drake beef)

Does the rest of the cast bit Their tongue ALL the time when Mal going off? Itsl Ike they scared to debate that nygga....

They weak!...all of'em ..but shouts out to whoever the girl was, cause she was getting loud back a lil bit ..

:francis:
they debate til they realize Mal is just gonna repeat the same talking point and its just talking in circles

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
they debate til they realize Mal is just gonna repeat the same talking point and its just talking in circles
Do they at least call then nygga out in it? Are they afraid of the nygga? A nygga tell me not to mention somebody in their presence....will just make me keep doing it till we have to throw hands i guess...I couldn't be friends with no nygga like that .

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Do they at least call then nygga out in it? Are they afraid of the nygga? A nygga tell me not to mention somebody in their presence....will just make me keep doing it till we have to throw hands i guess...I couldn't be friends with no nygga like that .
they do, and mal even goes silent at times...but overall they let him get his shyt off

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
For any of my fellow Divine 9 brehs, this the playbook we been using for years. Find that one homely looking Zeta or Delta in the yard that is friends with everybody, be nice to her and dikk her down once in a while, and let her be the mouthpiece telling everybody how great you are while you pipe down all their bad sorority sisters. Drake did that with Mal:lolbron:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where’s the lie? This beef just showed that these two have the worst fan bases in Hip Hop at this point
Julian is a J.Cole stan his opinions on annoying elitist fans hold no weight. everything thing he said about Kendrick fans applies to Cole fans and its literally what they're infamous for.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Julian is a J.Cole stan his opinions on annoying elitist fans hold no weight. everything thing he said about Kendrick fans applies to Cole fans and its literally what they're infamous for.
So what? Two things can be true lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
on today's ep Mal doubling down

funniest quotes so far are

"not like us will hurt Kendrick's legacy more than drake"

"i know for a FACT, drake isn't :sitdown: "
Mal was even worse on this one than the last pod IMO. His whole defense being what's more believable and everybody points out that Drake's weird past makes his more believable. His defense being "what rap superstar have we ever seen get away with being a pedo". They name Dre and now he's not a rap superstar. Then they name Bambaataa and "well besides him".

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Mal was even worse on this one than the last pod IMO. His whole defense being what's more believable and everybody points out that Drake's weird past makes his more believable. His defense being "what rap superstar have we ever seen get away with being a pedo". They name Dre and now he's not a rap superstar. Then they name Bambaataa and "well besides him".

Nasty work. I turned this shyt off today