The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:dwillhuh:Surprised with all these posts saying it's still boring 3-4 episodes in.Outside of episode 1, it builds and builds but with a jog tho not a Sprint. Understated isn't the same as plodding, it seems daredevil fights every 5 minutes technique has killed people's attention spans :francis:
attention span.
thats what these youngins dont get,
either you have it or you dont
:wow:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:dwillhuh:Surprised with all these posts saying it's still boring 3-4 episodes in.Outside of episode 1, it builds and builds but with a jog tho not a Sprint. Understated isn't the same as plodding, it seems daredevil fights every 5 minutes technique has killed people's attention spans :francis:
I'm just 2 eps in. Although I won't say it's boring, I definitely prefer Daredevil's pace :yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cage regular life is far more interesting to me that Murdock.

Now Daredevil is dope. He's more interesting to watch fight before he has a harder time trying to win. However, all them lawyer scenes fall flat compared to Cage's "regular day" life.
Daredevil is one of the greatest comic characters ever!
Mainly because of his lawyer life.
He REALLY suffers the consequences for his hero night life!

In my crib i have a big ass Daredevil painting fighting Lady Bullseye in my living room.

Hes the dopest charactet not named Batman and Spiderman

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

That is your opinion, my opinion is that it is poorly paced and has no solid narrative hook yet.
Now maybe later the ground being set will pay off, but the hook hasn't been set yet and thats unfortunate IMHO.
compare to Stranger things, first 3 eps were slow and plodding, but the narrative hook was set, who is 11, what happened to their friend, what is the monster and etc?
Luke Cage is lacking that for me. So far, I 'll give it a few more eps to come on and if it doesn't by 6 I'm out.

Superstar
Daps
Whoever composes these Netflix tunes deserve a Grammy and an Emmy. Think Adrian Younge did this one

diddy-mase-1.gif

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Just finished it. Wow. I guess all that shyt at the end will continue on The Defenders.