The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I was hopked from the first episode I honestly don't see why people are having such an issue sure it's slow in the first episode because it's the first damn episode :heh:I love the authentic barbershop conversations shyt made me feel nostalgic as hell and just seeing all the infrastructures about our people man:to:why white people gotta knock down everything Queen?:to:
Soon as I saw it open in a barbershop....:wow:

And the complex characters. Cottonmouth ain't a bad dude, he just do bad things. Mariah believes the end justifies the means. Misty is competent. Luke is a man of conviction. They are real, fleshed out characters and not caricatures.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

And the complex characters. Cottonmouth ain't a bad dude, he just do bad things. Mariah believes the end justifies the means. Misty is competent. Luke is a man of conviction. They are real, fleshed out characters and not caricatures.
Indeed Cotton Mouth isn't cut and dry and the other characters have layers to them as well. Some have done terrible things and try to seek penance for what they've done while others embrace it to the fullest :demonic:Mariah is straight :demonic:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

keep watching. :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Is that lawyer talking to Mistys commanding officer the same dude that worked with Reyes to stop Punisher?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Holdup on episode 12 now
The whole precinct has been hooked up with those Hammer Tech Judas bullets now??

Hammer YOU SON OF A bytch :damn:You better not get out of prison!
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's next after this?

Is it Iron Fist and then Defenders? Or are they gonna do S2 of Jessica Jones or S3 of Daredevil before Defenders?