The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Blame Brian Michael Bendis for that breh... Luke wasn't about that Cac trailer trash life before he put Luke and JJ in a marriage to keep her relevant
:snoop: Got the NY Times saying this dumb shyt. Wanting Luke to just be the stoic side character. smdh.
Cto9-uuVYAAn46n.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I like him on the show too, but I thought I'd love this character and right now he's a dropoff from Stokes. That actor damn near may win an Emmy for his role. Diamondback character :patrice: I like the performance, but seems a bit out of place at times:yeshrug:
dont see him as a dropoff at all. He's an actual adversary for luke. Luke was just running thru stokes and his crew. Diamondback hurt him and went head up with him. Plus he got quotables. Idk wat im seeing that u not but im glad i do

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I felt like I was watching that episode for 2 hours. The shyt with Misty just kept going. I know what they were going for. Trying to dive deeper into her background but it wasn't executed well.
Is that the interrogation good heavens

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

dont see him as a dropoff at all. He's an actual adversary for luke. Luke was just running thru stokes and his crew. Diamondback hurt him and went head up with him. Plus he got quotables. Idk wat im seeing that u not but im glad i do
Didn't work for me as well I'd hoped in episode 8. However, I really like his character in 9 and episode 10 so far.