The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea this episode is dragging...:patrice:
I felt like I was watching that episode for 2 hours. The shyt with Misty just kept going. I know what they were going for. Trying to dive deeper into her background but it wasn't executed well.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
And if you didn't think Jessica Jones was a complete downgrade before :francis:

Misty looks like a damn goddess in this :banderas:

Blame Brian Michael Bendis for that breh... Luke wasn't about that Cac trailer trash life before he put Luke and JJ in a marriage to keep her relevant

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He shot Scarfe with the quickness too. I don't see anything about Cottonmouth that makes him c00nish

Didn't get up to that part yet lol I took a break. But he let Scarce say "youll get Lukes address if you're a good boy"

and he let that Dominican drug lords throw milky way wrappers on his floor. And the second milky way he stepped directly in his face bit it then threw the other half on the floor. Straight disrespected him

But he's quick to beef with Luke Cage who is basically indestructible.... the white cops and Spanish drug lords bleed just like him. But Luke is black :mjpls:

Disrespected his cousin "shut up black mariah" she was obviously offended and called him out on that shyt. She tried to check him for using nikka and he kept using it even though it obviously made her uncomfortable

He shot a black man in the head in front of other black men because he suggested that they leave another black man alone.

And he pretty much has Shades as a supervisor

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Didn't get up to that part yet lol I took a break. But he let Scarce say "youll get Lukes address if you're a good boy"

and he let that Dominican drug lords throw milky way wrappers on his floor. And the second milky way he stepped directly in his face bit it then threw the other half on the floor. Straight disrespected him

But he's quick to beef with Luke Cage who is basically indestructible.... the white cops and Spanish drug lords bleed just like him. But Luke is black :mjpls:

Disrespected his cousin "shut up black mariah" she was obviously offended and called him out on that shyt. She tried to check him for using nikka and he kept using it even though it obviously made her uncomfortable

He shot a black man in the head in front of other black men because he suggested that they leave another black man alone.

And he pretty much has Shades as a supervisor

They explain ALL of that in further episodes. Not going to spoil anything for you, but it's deeper than c00ning. Cottonmouth is out to PROVE something to himself...