The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cottonmouth felt like a real person. Diamondback is a damn parody :mjlol:
I'm a big fan of the actor from Boardwalk Empire...(breh in my avi)

However, yea... Cottonmouth seemed like someone from The Wire.....Diamondback seems like someone from Dolemite...

Its almost like they told him to play it like a 70s exploitation movie....which is fine, but doesn't fit with the flow for the rest of the show..

I'm on episode 9, but I hope breh is toned down the rest of the way. They did such a good job by making him mysterious earlier...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
tf wrong with the site?? :dahell:....but anyway i fukks with diamondback heavy. He's an actual comic book villain ala kingpin....over the top but still grounded in what he does
I like him on the show too, but I thought I'd love this character and right now he's a dropoff from Stokes. That actor damn near may win an Emmy for his role. Diamondback character :patrice: I like the performance, but seems a bit out of place at times:yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
hates rudeness ; super polite ; tries to get people to back down before he wrecks shyt
That could easily fall under Steve Rogers. One of Clark's most recognisable traits is his sort of innocuous nature whereas cage has a quiet intensity about him. When you add swagger as well the comparison is off

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I hate it too but I figured it's the coli so :yeshrug:

I see a couple of posts earlier saying Cotton mouth wouldn't break a sweat in a room with Wilson Fisk. But he's getting punked by white cops on his payroll and Dominican drug lords but will kill another black man with the quickness smh

He shot Scarfe with the quickness too. I don't see anything about Cottonmouth that makes him c00nish