The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
oh and idk why i've nvr seen the chick that play misty knight before but she is absolutely murdering this role...

She hasn't been in much before this, she's done a few stage plays/tv shows, though. But yeah, she's fine as hell and bodied that role.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

giphy.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Finished the entire series, there's so many quotable I gotta re-watch the entire thing again just to get em all. My short thoughts on the show, it's golden. The action is dope, episode 3's hallways fight was as hype as I expected it too be. I loved the dialogue with the characters always talking about black history, empowering blacks with black owned business, etc. I loved the stigma around people using nikka, Mariah and Luke especially didn't like it.
When Luke was talking to yungin about using the n-word across the street from a black hero's building. shyt had me :wow:

The comedy was good, didn't feel too forced. I like the little easter eggs with Luke's old costume, he looked hella silly though. Same with Diamondback, I think it's would've been better without the helmet at least but the fight was good. The MVP character were Mariah, Shades and Luke. Shout out to Night Nurse. Lastly the casting was perfect, especially with the females. There was not 1 ugly broad in here, everyone was fine as hell, from the crackhead in the house Luke busted up to Mariahs old ass, they could all get it :noah:....with the one exception being Miss Mable :whoa: