The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Kind of puts the street mentality in perspective how cotton is fighting over owning Harlem when bigger (white) fish are simply just allowing him to exist while he kills off his own people. And I like how everytime someone says nikka it's "what did you call me?:ufdup:" Luke is a real one
I like that too

We dont even be using that word like that no more out here.
shyts pretty much dead. Or designated to sucker ass muthafukkas.
Coming thru with thier lil white buddies from White Plains saying nikka this nikka that.
Get chin checked and wonder why.
:mjlol:

Its a new day my brother

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
The Black Authority just banned me when I corrected him on his luke cage question... :heh: What the fukk?

He mentioned the difference with jessica and luke slumming it up and the difference between the white woman and guy cop fukking in jessica jones... @ I told him the difference was Jessica was poor her friend Patsy was rich their is no dichotomy in what your saying.

You have no idea of what your talking about. You have no idea of the source material. :dahell:

This dude is crazy, I was referring to the show... and even in the comics Both luke and Jessica are poor as fukk regardless I've been reading comics all my life breh. :heh:

Yeah, he was buggin this morning. Nuke's not even Trish's boyfriend, just sum dude she was fukkin. Her and JJ talked to him like he was a bytch throughout the whole show lol

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Would have been a damn bloodbath if rival goons or feds ever tried to hit that fortress :huhldup:

Aint no one out there even remotely handling that but Cage :whew:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Mike Colter IS Luke Cage!!

Damn! From Jessica Jones I wasnt too sure.
But money got it locked right now!

Wish much success! Good shyt!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Maaaaaaaan!
I be like, "Im DONE!!! NO MORE!"
Same day go and cop a dub :francis:

I live a piece of shyt loser job and life. So I pay 90 a week for a quarter and shyt killin my pockets man :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, he was buggin this morning. Nuke's not even Trish's boyfriend, just sum dude she was fukkin. Her and JJ talked to him like he was a bytch throughout the whole show lol

I have no fukking IDEA what he meant by "You know nothing" of the source material last time I checked the show modified alot of things from the comic. its not a literal 1:1 translation. :heh:

Dude was buggin, he didnt need to ban me though what I said I said in jest, I really respected that dude.:aicmon: No need to bite my head off over it.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I live a piece of shyt loser job and life. So I pay 90 a week for a quarter and shyt killin my pockets man :scust:
Gotta get that money kid.
I be getting checks from like 4 different boros AND Jersey!
For 5 different jobs
Muthafukkas with their lil IT jobs be sleepin on the construction business.
But it aint easy.
And it aint for no bytches. Lol