The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Owl in the comics is old though, and an accountant. I agree they might use his son. They set that seed up so hopefully they go back to it and bring him into defenders villains... cause I think its way overdue in DD for Bullseye. I cant picture a season 3 where they still havent introduced bullseye and them using another highly obscure villain like the owl... but who knows.

What I think is they might end up giving Hellcat enhanced strength or something cause of those pills she took off Nuke (the cop, Samson... thats Nuke in the comics). I don't think they are gonna give her actual forcefields and stuff though. That would clash too much with the realism of DD/JJ/LC
I forgot she took the pills:ohhh:Yup Hellcat incoming and yea I doubt we'll see energy type attacks on the Netflix shows despite it all being in the same universe :mjlol:Feige and Pulmutter need to cut the dumbass beef already

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I forgot she took the pills:ohhh:Yup Hellcat incoming and yea I doubt we'll see energy type attacks on the Netflix shows despite it all being in the same universe :mjlol:Feige and Pulmutter need to cut the dumbass beef already

I think that's a one way street. Feige could demand anyone from the TV shows to be in the movies and I believe they are obligated. Pulmutter/Loeb have to wait for the go ahead from Feige to use any newly introduced Marvel character or existing movie character on a TV show.
Still whatever is happening behind the scenes politically I think some TV characters will be in either Infinity War or that other announced Avengers movie that is no longer Infinity War Part 2. Otherwise, connecting them is pretty useless.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think that's a one way street. Feige could demand anyone from the TV shows to be in the movies and I believe they are obligated. Pulmutter/Loeb have to wait for the go ahead from Feige to use any newly introduced Marvel character or existing movie character on a TV show.
Still whatever is happening behind the scenes politically I think some TV characters will be in either Infinity War or that other announced Avengers movie that is no longer Infinity War Part 2. Otherwise, connecting them is pretty useless.
Their issues are the reason we haven't seen any of the major characters in the Netflix shows and why no one besides Sam Jack and Cobie Smulders have appeared on AOS. No reason Spider-Man hasn't been hinted at on DD or JJ yet even though he isn't super known. They're all in parts of Manhattan and news spreads quick over here in NY:deadmanny:. Hopefully they do show up in Infinity War though when Thanos comes a calling all hands need to be on deck from the streets to the stars :ufdup:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Feige or Loeb already shot it down saying shyt like "it's complicated".Of course they could be setting us up for an unexpected surprise but I have a sneaky feeling the Netflix crew never crossover and we'll look back on this whole MCU and say it was BS

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Their issues are the reason we haven't seen any of the major characters in the Netflix shows and why no one besides Sam Jack and Cobie Smulders have appeared on AOS. No reason Spider-Man hasn't been hinted at on DD or JJ yet even though he isn't super known. They're all in parts of Manhattan and news spreads quick over here in NY:deadmanny:. Hopefully they do show up in Infinity War though when Thanos comes a calling all hands need to be on deck from the streets to the stars :ufdup:
to be fair we I think Luke cage will be the first Netflix show made post the Spiderman deal

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Feige or Loeb already shot it down saying shyt like "it's complicated".Of course they could be setting us up for an unexpected surprise but I have a sneaky feeling the Netflix crew never crossover and we'll look back on this whole MCU and say it was BS

They also said that about Black Panther. I think/hope they just playing it down but yeah, it's not looking good right now.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They also said that about Black Panther. I think/hope they just playing it down but yeah, it's not looking good right now.
that to do a movie would be complicated? That was in phase 1 breh guardians of the galaxy changed everything. Anything they say after that holds more weight. With the tv/Netflix stuff they actually go into specifics stating it's a contract/timing and tone thing (considering they were able to break bread with sony) this comes off really damning and makes the whole conversation seem like a non starter

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
that to do a movie would be complicated? That was in phase 1 breh guardians of the galaxy changed everything. Anything they say after that holds more weight. With the tv/Netflix stuff they actually go into specifics stating it's a contract/timing and tone thing (considering they were able to break bread with sony) this comes off really damning and makes the whole conversation seem like a non starter
We shall see.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The final episode title is You Know My Steez. So In order

Moment of Truth
Code of the Streets
Who’s Gonna Take the Weight
?
Step in the Arena
Just to Get a Rep
Suckas Need Bodyguards
Manifest
Blowin’ Up the Spot
DWYCK
Take it Personal
Now You’re Mine
Soliloquy of Chaos
You Know My Steez

Couple more weeks :banderas:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

Moment of Truth
Code of the Streets
?
Step in the Arena
Just to Get a Rep
Suckas Need Bodyguards
Manifest
Blowin’ Up the Spot
DWYCK
Take it Personal
Now You’re Mine
Soliloquy of Chaos
You Know My Steez

Couple more weeks :banderas:
The episodes are named after Gang Starr songs :ahh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Moment of Truth
Code of the Streets
?
Step in the Arena
Just to Get a Rep
Suckas Need Bodyguards