giphy.gif

wow.png
Black man taking no losses.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
She didn't just so many bullshyt ass will she have an afair storylines.
She isn't like Wasp

Sue Richards prob has aqua-aids.
Namor is down there sticking his dikk in alien-fish creatures in between his visits to the surface.

namor1.jpg

Reid stay taking L's
She don't even hide the shyt anymore. She will just be all up on Namor right in front of Torch and the Thing and they just pretend they don't see it. :dead:
Reid don't got no real friends.

FF1234_4_3.jpg~original

:thotsue:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

I gotta say I like that everyone is nicely dressed.
Luke Cage finally changed outta that one t-shirt jeans combo he was wearing all though JJ.

Everybody is sharp as hell in these photos.
I just bought some dress clothes from Men's Warehouse and the cats in another thread was tryna hate on me for it... but I see now they are just supervillains who don't wanna see a young breh get fly and pull a dime nurse like Claire Temple.

:to: I see you Luke
:damn: I SEE YOU

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think he's with Jessica cause she is one of a handful of chicks he can powerfukk without killing.
His choices are like... Jessica, She-Hulk... then the list starts thinning out. He could probably upgrade to a minor hero like Thundra or somebody...

but when you only have like 20 broads in the Marvel Universe you can fk without killing, you gotta lock one down before you end up with She-Thing... :scusthov:
th
So Marvel Rumor mill time. Remember when Luke gave Jessica thosee backshots. Well you may remember that a lot of folks took issue with that. So allegedly someone suggested Bendis, clean that little mess up some how and I guess the marriage was his way.