Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
"Everybody wants to be the King."

:banderas:

Standing in front of the Biggie picture :wow:
biggie-crown-e1337639443238.jpg

Wasn't sure about the show but the trailer won me over..Marvel and Netflix gotta another one

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Yo let's acknowledge for a second how Rosario Dawson finessed her way into every marvel Netflix show out right now

Its cause she got cast as two characters at the same time.
So she has the relationships of Claire Temple AND Night Nurse which are normally separate characters.
250px-Claire_Temple_%28August_1972%29.jpg
Claire Temple isnt even a nurse shes a doctor... and an important Luke Cage character (which is also how she knows Iron Fist later...)
But if they just left it there she wouldn't have the Daredevil ties like that.
Claire Temple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So instead, they also gave her the role of Night Nurse (the black chick in Night Nurse is normally Georgia Jenkins not Claire Temple)
th

Night Nurse (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So now with the combine she has all the Daredevil connects as well. (She also would know Spiderman... but I don' think they are gonna do that)

Rosario Dawson is eating good.

When you think about it though, its not like foggy nelson where he is a civilian ally and an appearance in another show is a cameo. I mean, she has a code name and everything. So as Night Nurse she is actually a member of this Defenders roster they are putting together... but her role is as a non-field opperative... like how Charles Xavier is still considered a member of the Xmen, but hes not in the streets fighting.
:lawd:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
So Misty is not gonna be in the Iron Fist show?

Thats weird... cause they confirmed they are introducing the character Colleen Wing in Iron Fist.

Misty Knight & Colleen Wing are a partner duo that always work together (like Cloak & Dagger). They are called the Daughters of the Dragon.

mistyknight5.jpg

1015113.jpg

mistyknight-and-colleenwing-covers.jpg