The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That whole retconning of the Luke/Jessica non-relationship was Bendis wanting to bring Jessica into the mainstream Marvel books and realizing that Jessica as a low self-esteem having skank wouldn't fly so he made Luke/Jessica into more than he originally wrote it to be.

And it looks like they have Cage making out with Claire Temple in one of those quick cut scenes from the trailer which would be in keeping with what actually happened in the comics between those two characters.
Too bad he couldn't parasite her ass off to scott lang or whichever ant-man she was also sleepin with around that same time. I don't even mind the Jessica Jones character but to latch her on to Cage just so she could stay relevant... :scust:

never thought i'd ever see a trap baby by a comic book writer:francis:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The music score
large.gif

Black excellence

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Again, Luke can engage in sexual relations with ordinary women and has done so on several occasions both within the comics and the tv show. Him being paired up with Jessica is because Brian Michael Bendis saddled Jessica with a pregnancy while Luke was just trying to hit and quit

Yeah, but he can't power fukk them.
He is a buff black dude. Trust me... he wants to power fukk bytches.

When you are with a girl you are worried about breaking its unsustainable.

After a long day of fighting villains nobody is tryna make sweet tender love except maybe :thotsue:

edit: and lowkey, its alot of dudes in the marvel universe that would still fk she-thing as long as it didn't get out.

1f98e7886b63cc69b0ecd90e803319dc.jpg

nikkas like Chamber only got half a face. They better try and slide in them orange space rock DMs before its too late.

Last edited:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island

After a long day of fighting villains nobody is tryna make sweet tender love except maybe :thotsue:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

edit: and lowkey, its alot of dudes in the marvel universe that would still fk she-thing as long as it didn't get out.

1f98e7886b63cc69b0ecd90e803319dc.jpg

nikkas like Chamber only got half a face. They better try and slide in them orange space rock DMs before its too late.
:dead:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan this shyt look amazing! i knew jessica jones would be the weakest show out of all the defenders shyt....i legit started clapping and smilling midway thru the trailer cuz of all the black excellence :blessed:....the swag of my dude Mahershala Ali as the villain too :whew:....i know yall all over misty knight clit but rosario looking like wifey in this trailer :noah:
you ain't even seen Luke cage or iron fist yet :heh: