The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
His skin is unbreakable but the rubbers aren't :sadcam:

I think he's with Jessica cause she is one of a handful of chicks he can powerfukk without killing.
His choices are like... Jessica, She-Hulk... then the list starts thinning out. He could probably upgrade to a minor hero like Thundra or somebody...

but when you only have like 20 broads in the Marvel Universe you can fk without killing, you gotta lock one down before you end up with She-Thing... :scusthov:
th

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Trailer looking good, will definitely get the binge treatment like the other Marvel Netflix shows. Already looking to have the best soundtrack out of all of them.

Frankie Faison hopped off the Banshee set onto the Luke Cage one :ehh:

Rosario Dawson with that Marvel Netflix 360 deal :ehh:

Hopefully we get to see Misty Knight in action, don't know much about the character but read she has martial arts skills :jbhmm:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Trailer looking good, will definitely get the binge treatment like the other Marvel Netflix shows. Already looking to have the best soundtrack out of all of them.

Frankie Faison hopped off the Banshee set onto the Luke Cage one :ehh:

Rosario Dawson with that Marvel Netflix 360 deal :ehh:

Hopefully we get to see Misty Knight in action, don't know much about the character but read she has martial arts skills :jbhmm:

Imagine Pam Grier... if Pam Grier had a cybernetic arm.:takedat:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think he's with Jessica cause she is one of a handful of chicks he can powerfukk without killing.
His choices are like... Jessica, She-Hulk... then the list starts thinning out. He could probably upgrade to a minor hero like Thundra or somebody...

but when you only have like 20 broads in the Marvel Universe you can fk without killing, you gotta lock one down before you end up with She-Thing... :scusthov:
th

:dwillhuh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
he got with jessica b/c he got her ass knocked up :snoop: and wanted to be a responsible dad to his kid :manny:

Prior to she was just some drunken thot he smashed n dashed, and had this infamous scene the very next night

alias_2-24.jpg

she wanted to come back for more, probably cuddle and shyt afterwards, and Cage hit her with the :dame:

Damn them for forcing that pregnancy/marraige stuff on Luke. It's why i'm all for Misty and Luke in the MCU, for as long as they can roll with tt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
he got with jessica b/c he got her ass knocked up :snoop: and wanted to be a responsible dad to his kid :manny:

Prior to she was just some drunken thot he smashed n dashed, and had this infamous scene the very next night

alias_2-24.jpg

she wanted to come back for more, probably cuddle and shyt afterwards, and Cage hit her with the :dame:

Damn them for forcing that pregnancy/marraige stuff on Luke. It's why i'm all for Misty and Luke in the MCU, for as long as they can roll with tt.
That whole retconning of the Luke/Jessica non-relationship was Bendis wanting to bring Jessica into the mainstream Marvel books and realizing that Jessica as a low self-esteem having skank wouldn't fly so he made Luke/Jessica into more than he originally wrote it to be.

And it looks like they have Cage making out with Claire Temple in one of those quick cut scenes from the trailer which would be in keeping with what actually happened in the comics between those two characters.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
trailer looks good so i'll watch.

my questions are having never read luke cage or known about him except ultimate alliance and spiderman show is

1. Who is his main enemies?

2. Is he like the black collasus?

3. how is rosario in this as well? Will daredevil and punisher make an appearance?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I love the new trailer

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan this shyt look amazing! i knew jessica jones would be the weakest show out of all the defenders shyt....i legit started clapping and smilling midway thru the trailer cuz of all the black excellence :blessed:....the swag of my dude Mahershala Ali as the villain too :whew:....i know yall all over misty knight clit but rosario looking like wifey in this trailer :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

th

Again, Luke can engage in sexual relations with ordinary women and has done so on several occasions both within the comics and the tv show. Him being paired up with Jessica is because Brian Michael Bendis saddled Jessica with a pregnancy while Luke was just trying to hit and quit