The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got 2 episodes left slowly making my way through.

:ld:

Show kinda falls apart after a certain character departs.

These marvel Netflix shows are never as good as I want them to be.

They need to cut down the number of episodes. They all start to drag and are filled with too much filler.

I'll see how it finishes up but I'm let down.

Diamondback fuking sucks. He's just corny as hell and feels like he's in a completely different show.
These shows could be incredible if shortened to 6-8 episodes a season. With 13 episodes, even the best marvel shows have fat to trim.

I got to the end of the second episode of Iron Fist like

oprahhead.gif

I think I might be done with it. I just can't

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the best Netflix series to me by far.

Where you rank it among Daredevil and Jessica Jones comes down to personal taste, Each show has it's flaws, all of them could be an episode or two shorter, none of them are far and away better than the other, they all have a different theme and style despite taking place in the same world.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Just watched it for the first time. I enjoyed it over all. I think I'd put it ahead of JJ but behind DD. Remy was great in this as usua. He CLEARLY should have carried on as the main villain. Loved all the hip hop references. Always forward never backward stupid here's another classic :ahh:

The bring the ruckus scene was fire. Probably the best of the series.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Just watched it for the first time. I enjoyed it over all. I think I'd put it ahead of JJ but behind DD. Remy was great in this as usua. He CLEARLY should have carried on as the main villain. Loved all the hip hop references. Always forward never backward stupid here's another classic :ahh:

The bring the ruckus scene was fire. Probably the best of the series.

Even had my nikka Pop from the barbershop :mjcry:

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
This was the best Netflix series to me by far.

Where you rank it among Daredevil and Jessica Jones comes down to personal taste, Each show has it's flaws, all of them could be an episode or two shorter, none of them are far and away better than the other, they all have a different theme and style despite taking place in the same world.

I have it
1.Daredevil
2. Luke Cage
3.Iron fist
4. JJ

I know im in the minority but I kinda like iron fist :yeshrug:. Its definitely a change of pace from the other marvel shows and it has its flaws, but im digging it.