The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is show garbage after cottonmouth dies. Misty Knight is fukking annoying, how she can be lead detective for finding Luke Cage after admitting to sleeping with him on camera, disobeying orders and constantly defending him:why:. She is sexy though but still want her to die. Struggling to finish the last 2-3 episodes. One more thing why doesn't marvel show nipples?=
Commissioner Gordon has a signal for a vigilante on his precinct roof. That's illegal, sleeping with someone in your spare time who wasn't a criminal at the time isn't.
Um, the MCU is PG-13 and vows never to go R.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
2 episodes in...

So far, this show trash. The dialogue corny fukk, the lead actor is wooden as fukk, the dude from Pulp Fiction stinks up every scene he's in.

And don't get me started on the writing. How is dude gonna scream out "SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" when everybody in the barbershop got lit up, apart from him and the kid he shielded?:gucci:

Is this the same shyt y'all were hyping when it dropped?:what:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Rewatching for the first time since that weekend, to prep for Iron Fist. Mike Colter really is that bad. He's missing that coolness that Luke has.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Binge watching this again.

This is SUCH a great palette cleanser after the white bread mediocrity that was Iron Fist.

The cinematography:whoo:

The Soundtrack:ohlawd:

The Acting:banderas:

THE SISTAS:noah:

This is the greatest show Netflix ever produced. Black excellence through and through
Never forget, this shyt broke netflix too.

Imagine what Black Panthers gonna do :damn:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just finished this. Finally. Lost all motivation.

What a painful trek the last half was.

The first half was a solid 8/10.

2nd half was about a 3/10.

Once the villain switch happens this show just falls apart.

Diamondback is the corniest villain I've ever seen. Truly woat status. Dude just chews scenery every scene. The final battle was laughable.

Once again this show is just too long.

They need to cut these marvel shows to 8 episodes. It's obvious they just don't have the writing chops or budget to successfully fill out a 13 episode slate.

Man. What a huge disappointment this show was.

6/10 because I'm feeling generous.

I can't imagine how bad iron fist must be.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Binge watching this again.

This is SUCH a great palette cleanser after the white bread mediocrity that was Iron Fist.

The cinematography:whoo:

The Soundtrack:ohlawd:

The Acting:banderas:

THE SISTAS:noah:

This is the greatest show Netflix ever produced. Black excellence through and through

my nikka you already done finish Iron Fist and now you binging Luke Cage again??? :wtf:
:damn: you got alot of free time on your hands...