The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's a Netflix show nikka. But PM me I will hook you up though. Got all the episodes on torrents.

I don't have Netflix.. I usually watch Netflix shows on putlocker.. But thanks I already downloaded season 1 with torrents. Crazy.. Haven't used torrents in years lol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know it's in the comics but I really don't want Misty Knight with that white boy IronFist. Lol. .
triple-h-angry.gif
WHAT?!?!

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Man Diamondback had so many chances to put one in Luke's chest or his dome. But the 2 shots he gets off are in his gut and in the shoulder? :scust:All those times he could have stuck around another few seconds to put one in Luke but he casually struts away while we hear sirens in the distance. You sure he didn't play Finn in Star Wars? He still got that Stormtrooper aim

Did they even get the shrapnel out of his stomach? How's the shrapnel in his shoulder killing? But other than that I thought it was ok. Dragged on a little too much, 10 episodes would have been perfect

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:russ: brehs do ya'll notice this about Pops' story?

Pops sacrificed his life for Chico's stupid decisions and yet he still kinda got revenge... cuz all the wisdom he tried to instill in Chico is what got HIM (Chico) killed. Breh was smiling down from heaven :pachaha:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man Diamondback had so many chances to put one in Luke's chest or his dome. But the 2 shots he gets off are in his gut and in the shoulder? :scust:All those times he could have stuck around another few seconds to put one in Luke but he casually struts away while we hear sirens in the distance. You sure he didn't play Finn in Star Wars? He still got that Stormtrooper aim

Did they even get the shrapnel out of his stomach? How's the shrapnel in his shoulder killing? But other than that I thought it was ok. Dragged on a little too much, 10 episodes would have been perfect
He wasn't trying to kill him yet he wanted him to suffer. He gave him wings brotha! He sent him to hell! He comes back with superpowers!!:damn::damn:Ain't that a bytch:shaq2:

• Dap
Reactions: hex