The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man the whole Judas bullets bullshyt waa so fukking corny to me. They just had to create some bullshyt to hurt him...

Was that shyt even in the comics?

Luke Cage is supposed to be indestructible... but oh we got these special bullets

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man the whole Judas bullets bullshyt waa so fukking corny to me. They just had to create some bullshyt to hurt him...

Luke Cage is supposed to be indestructible... but oh we got these special bullets

Luke cage has been hurt by alien weaponry and others stronger than him... :coffee:

What kind of villain would he fight if the villain didnt have an edge?!!? :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
after digesting it and watching it twice, i give it a 6/10.

pros:

solid soundtrack
great supporting cast
moderately engaging plot
the women were hot as fukk

cons:

protag is a poor actor
fight scenes were subpar
they offed cotton mouth too soon
diamondback was a corny main villain

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

The person that manufactured those weapons and the bullets you are talking about is an Ironman villain named Justin Hammer.
Ironman's armor is of course bulletproof, so he specifically designs weaponary powerful enough to pierce Ironman's suits. So its not out of nowhere... its designed to be a bullet that will pierce something bulletproof.

Justin Hammer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They actually showed him in Ironman 2. He is responsable for many of the weapons attatched to War Machine's armor... so imagine War Machine shot Luke Cage with a missle. Thats basically what its like being hit by that bullet.

The same person that crafted that bullet designed the Crymson Dynamo armor that Ironman & War Machine had to team up to fight in Ironman 2... so basically its like Like Cage being shot by an Ironman level weapon not just a modified street gun.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Luke Cage’s Blackness Is Hurting People’s Feelings
Netflix’s new Marvel Universe show, Luke Cage, is black. It’s blackity black black on a tray of black a$$ blackness. While this is incredibly awesome for most of us, there are some (white) people who are bothered by the show’s blackness. Sorry not sorry.

For instance, exhibit A:

Wait a minute while we gather up some white tears really quickly. Thanks.

Let’s Laugh At The White People Who Are Mad At How Black ‘Luke Cage’ Is

giphy.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
We all agree that Luke is the best eponymous hero so far, right? LC > JJ > MM

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please drop the whole soundtrack, before low quality tracks become the entire soundtrack to me.

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The person that manufactured those weapons and the bullets you are talking about is an Ironman villain named Justin Hammer.
Ironman's armor is of course bulletproof, so he specifically designs weaponary powerful enough to pierce Ironman's suits. So its not out of nowhere... its designed to be a bullet that will pierce something bulletproof.

Justin Hammer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They actually showed him in Ironman 2. He is responsable for many of the weapons attatched to War Machine's armor... so imagine War Machine shot Luke Cage with a missle. Thats basically what its like being hit by that bullet.

The same person that crafted that bullet designed the Crymson Dynamo armor that Ironman & War Machine had to team up to fight in Ironman 2... so basically its like Like Cage being shot by an Ironman level weapon not just a modified street gun.

So now since da cops got dem shyts, dey can do stop n frisk on him like err otha brotha. Dats fukkin lame. :smh: