The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just remember its 2016 and these muthafukkas STILL just HAVE to be the center of attention!
:mjlol:

My 7 year old doesnt even have this problem
:deadmanny:
Racism is taught not born
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Luke Cage’s Blackness Is Hurting People’s Feelings
Netflix’s new Marvel Universe show, Luke Cage, is black. It’s blackity black black on a tray of black a$$ blackness. While this is incredibly awesome for most of us, there are some (white) people who are bothered by the show’s blackness. Sorry not sorry.

For instance, exhibit A:

Wait a minute while we gather up some white tears really quickly. Thanks.

Let’s Laugh At The White People Who Are Mad At How Black ‘Luke Cage’ Is
If there was any doubt we won't be getting a s2 there shouldn't be now. They are definitely going ahead with a HFH series

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
With caucasians I don't know anymore breh, the hate seems innate. They do teach the rest though

I don't disagree that they've been on some shyt but, I'm referring more to how these great grandparents and grandparents are passing on that shyt to their kids and grandkids. Also, they've had 400 years of passing hate on and hating us :francis:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Guess dese mufukkas really think da heart of Harlem sposed to look like ya local Whole Foods store. :comeon:

Black Mariah warned about cacs tryna infiltrate.
She was the real hero.Luke running around helping asians who want to buy real estate in black areas to evict him... but while Luke is spending his time tryna help hispanics and fukk white bytches, she was talking about keepin Harlem black.

Cause from the mainstream perspective its that alone that makes her a villain.

I try and tell nikkas, Scar was only the 'villain' cause he was the only darkskinned lion.
giphy.gif
:salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Black Mariah warned about cacs tryna infiltrate.
She was the real hero.Luke running around helping asians who want to buy real estate in black areas to evict him... but while Luke is spending his time tryna help hispanics and fukk white bytches, she was talking about keepin Harlem black.

Cause from the mainstream perspective its that alone that makes her a villain.

I try and tell nikkas, Scar was only the 'villain' cause he was the only darkskinned lion.
giphy.gif
:salute:

I agreed with her message, her tactics and how she got her money not so much... :lolbron: and if I was cage I would have stole more bags just to have fun...