The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
who doubted the show? :dwillhuh:....damn near all qualms was cuz ritter isnt attractive to most of the dudes in here :stopitslime:
Well I had my reservations because I didn't love Daredevil and I am not Ritter's biggest fan. Plus showrunner Melissa Rosenberg had the stink of those Twilight movies on her.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
who doubted the show? :dwillhuh:....damn near all qualms was cuz ritter isnt attractive to most of the dudes in here :stopitslime:

Na.... many cats was like

"Meh.... not sure I'm gonna be feeling this show":francis:

and blah blah at first.

And when the fukking "teasers" dropped it was all :stopitslime: "That didnt do anything for me"

Just look at how many have all of a sudden jumped on the bandwagon now:mjlol:

There was doubt

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Na.... many cats was like

"Meh.... not sure I'm gonna be feeling this show":francis:

and blah blah at first.

And when the fukking "teasers" dropped it was all :stopitslime: "That didnt do anything for me"

Just look at how many have all of a sudden jumped on the bandwagon now:mjlol:

There was doubt
the doubt was a valid one, most of us are suffering from feminist fatigue. No 1 really knows or cares about Jessica Jones and when you see what the character looks like in comics its nothing like Ritter. Those stills of her, coulter and tennant on set also didn't do anything to build anticipation in fact it had the opposite effect. 5 teasers while holding off on showing any real footage/trailer until under a month till release some might've viewed as a red flag

It is what it is

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The reason the movies ain't dark is because most of the heroes have their heads in the clouds (and for good reason word to Thanos :whoa: )

They ain't in the streets like that. These street level villains got more :demonic: things on they mind than just world domination

Also, Ritter is not ugly. She ain't a dime but I'd fukk with her. How many meth heads u know got they shyt together like she do? Good teeth and all. Them lips :takedat:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:ehh: After seeing the trailer I could see why they didn't pick Daddario. She's so good looking she wouldn't fit in that world. Ritter has a can't get right look that kinda works for it

Would have looked downright laughable with Daddario :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The one thing that gets me is this whole "she's owning her sexuality" thing all the bloggers have been raving about. So she gets drunk and let's Luke Cage Doggystyle her. So what? How is that more empowering than any other sex scene in history where the woman gets to enjoy sex:mjlol: feminists man I swear...
Giving up the panties in a drunken roll in the sack is empowering but if she gets emotional and lets Luke comfort her they will say she's is being written as weak.