The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Does Jessica Jones know Luke Cage has superpowers as well when he meets her? Or does he keep that a secret from her? This shyt looks dope. At first when they said Jessica Jones series is darker than Daredevil I had the :comeon:

But after seeing the trailer, I gotta admit it looks like they went pretty dark. I'm in.

The villain makes it darker by default. that's an evil ass dude.

Hard on Hoes don't even begin to describe it.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:krs: :merchant: If that could've been Scott Lang in her bed. But the movies/shows aren't crossing over like that. :shaq2:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finally they release a full trailer and :obama:

I really like the tone the trailer gives off and the psychological aspects the show seems to be giving off. Not really knowing anything about Purple Man, but it looks like he really fukked her up in the past (looked like she was murdering someone for him) and the concept of being a powerful superhero, while being powerless to a an :demonic:person like him seems interesting. When he has the cops with the guns turned on each other and the girl talks about how he made her keep jumping :damn:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Looks better than expected and pretty good. I had a feeling that they would drastically tone down Purples man's powers good to see they didn't. He looks :demonic:.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Trailer sold me on it.

The main girl seemed natural as Jessica, her look works with the cinematography. Of course i would've preferred they had cast someone with a better body but obviously that would've been for reasons unrelated to acting ability.

I'll be tuning in for sure.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Damn, this looks dark. Marvel TV ( at least on netflix) is like the exact opposite of the films.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The trailer definitely has me hyped! I can't wait till this series starts crossing over into DareDevil territory. This show looks like it may be even darker than DareDevil.:wow: