The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yes. Read the earlier pages in this thread. This thread was first created when announced the 4 finalist actresses for role of Jessica Jones.

What movie or TV show are these gifs from?
Burying the Ex, it's a horror comedy that came out last year.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
tumblr_ntaq0d01881qknx22o2_250.gif
tumblr_ntaq0d01881qknx22o1_250.gif

The scenes we could've got :mjcry:

What movie or TV show are these gifs from?

Burying the Ex, it's a horror comedy that came out last year.

that shyt was funny imo

About to download this joint right now. I've been so behind on new movie releases this year, I know had have missed or forgotten indie joints like this.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
About to download this joint right now. I've been so behind on new movie releases this year, I know had have missed or forgotten indie joints like this.
they name dropped Fruit Brute
a forgotten hood cereal :noah:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't get it. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder but dudes going ape shyt over her has me scratching my head...like an ape
You aint never lied. I think it's mostly hipsters thinking she's bad. Hipsters got a weird taste in women

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yeah I don't get it. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder but dudes going ape shyt over her has me scratching my head...like an ape

You aint never lied. I think it's mostly hipsters thinking she's bad. Hipsters got a weird taste in women

:huhldup:I ain't no Hipster.

I don't think @satam55 or @stomachlines are hipsters. That's just...their thing:whoknows: I don't get it

:ehh:

:ld: they are some odd balls

:dwillhuh:What is odd about being attracted to Krysten Ritter? Y'all making it seem like she's ugly chick or just basic chick that no dudes would be trying to get at. If she posted on The Coli, her inbox would be full of thirst.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:I ain't no Hipster.

:ehh:

:dwillhuh:What is odd about being attracted to Krysten Ritter? Y'all making it seem like she's ugly chick or just basic chick that no dudes would be trying to get at. If she posted on The Coli, her inbox would be full of thirst.
In my eyes she is slightly below average in looks from top to bottom