The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they couldnt get some other white chick?
she dont even look like the comic character

Well that I'm not mad at. You go with who you feel is best for the role and that includes having chemistry with your other characters you have casted and who gets the material the best. And since none of us are in a position to say otherwise, gotta assume she was best for the job.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
every time someone asks this i shed a tear cuz they passed up casting alexandra daddario for this ugly bytch :mjcry:....i swear if her acting chops arent amazing imma send a hit out on the head of the marvel tv department :mjcry:....daddario could've been da GOAT snowbunny :mjcry:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
every time someone asks this i shed a tear cuz they passed up casting alexadra daddario for this ugly bytch :mjcry:....i swear if her acting chops arent amazing imma send a hit out on the head of the marvel tv department :mjcry:....daddario could've been da GOAT snowbunny :mjcry:
True Detective girl?!?!

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
every time someone asks this i shed a tear cuz they passed up casting alexadra daddario for this ugly bytch :mjcry:....i swear if her acting chops arent amazing imma send a hit out on the head of the marvel tv department :mjcry:....daddario could've been da GOAT snowbunny :mjcry:

True Detective girl?!?!
tumblr_ntaq0d01881qknx22o2_250.gif
tumblr_ntaq0d01881qknx22o1_250.gif

The scenes we could've got :mjcry:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

True Detective girl?!?!

Yes. Read the earlier pages in this thread. This thread was first created when announced the 4 finalist actresses for role of Jessica Jones.

tumblr_ntaq0d01881qknx22o2_250.gif
tumblr_ntaq0d01881qknx22o1_250.gif

The scenes we could've got :mjcry:

What movie or TV show are these gifs from?