The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can he carry a 13 episode miniseries in a lead role?:comeon:
Colter is going to be ripped I'm sure so he'll be fine . Plus really his size isn't proportionate to his powers if that makes sense , I'm just curious how they handle him as he's the most powerful of these street level heroes that will be in the defenders (iron fist is like a more enhanced daredevil in how they can portray him )

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
AKA%20Jessica%20Jones_zpsaqhqgd41.jpg

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
I still cannot understand how Ritter got this gig over Alexandra Daddario.
Who the hell was in charge of the casting for this show?
4g281g.jpg

The Jessica Jones character is in a IR with Luke Cage, so the showrunners decided to go with the....unconventional-looking Ritter instead of the clear cut attractive Daddario. Can't have a show displaying an attractive white girl romantically linked with a black man, that wouldn't benefit their motives.
Or at least that's how I see it. :yeshrug:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I still cannot understand how Ritter got this gig over Alexandra Daddario.
Who the hell was in charge of the casting for this show?
4g281g.jpg
i almost wanna protest this show because of it breh....marvel really picked the ugliest chick for the role :why: like it had to be on purpose cuz her acting isnt leagues above the other actresses and daddario and DeGouw have actually been involved in fight scenes, so why tf did u pick this ugly broad :mindblown:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i almost wanna protest this show because of it breh....marvel really picked the ugliest chick for the role :why: like it had to be on purpose cuz her acting isnt leagues above the other actresses and daddario and DeGouw have actually been involved in fight scenes, so why tf did u pick this ugly broad :mindblown:
She does look kind of young for the role . Ritter Is a better actress as well