The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fast breaks are bascially non-existent in this game lol.

I enjoyed the gameplay when it first dropped, and still have fun with it, but it's crazy how they literally have these game-breaking bugs every single year.

I mainly play MyLeague and it's been the same exact bugs in that mode for so many iterations of this game at this point...

Daps
Fast breaks are bascially non-existent in this game lol.

I enjoyed the gameplay when it first dropped, and still have fun with it, but it's crazy how they literally have these game-breaking bugs every single year.

I mainly play MyLeague and it's been the same exact bugs in that mode for so many iterations of this game at this point...

Let me know what bugs. I’m trying to figure this out myself before I even waste my time with it. I know bugs from the previous years. What’s new?

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let me know what bugs. I’m trying to figure this out myself before I even waste my time with it. I know bugs from the previous years. What’s new?

I play MyLeague with my homeboys, we all build our own teams and shyt..When we get to the off-season and it's time to sign staff, once everybody selects "sign" on the dudes we threw offers to and then we try to advance, it almost always makes it to where only the team we were on when pressing start sign their staff free agents. fukked up part is the coaches/staff the other players threw offers too might've signed with somebody on the first day, so now the options left are slim pickings.

Another one that's been in there forever is restricted free agents. You have to wait until day 3 to throw them a deal; If you do it anytime before then, they will initially accept, then re-nig and you can only sign them to a one year deal which will push them into unrestricted free agency 4-5 years before they actually should be hitting it.

Few more I can't think of off the top of the dome right now, but most of them like mentioned have been in this game for years. Simple shyt that could easily be fixed but MyLeague makes them no money so they have no incentive to actually trying to make it better. Sure they probably feel like they're doing the fanbase who prefers that mode a solid just be keeping it in the game at this point.