The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I rented the game. Made a 7'1 center. Played through college and now in the g league.

Whats the best way to stack VC and how long before you can join rec?

Veteran
Daps
I play in the old gym with randoms pretty much 90 percent of the time and the one thing that confuses me is people that can't shoot or don't have shooting in your build standing at the 3pt line :gucci::gucci:

I can't see your ratings so I'm trusting that if you're out there it's for a reason. Wrong. Wrong.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Probably the nba 2k19 centers thinking they can shoot with a 55 3pt:mjlol:

Veteran
Daps
you know what that’s funny…I don’t request a trade there bcuz they’re stacked but if kyrie really was out in the game my player would fit into his slot perfectly…I’m a PG but I don’t even bother facilitating shyt since my CPU teammates miss everything so I focus more on scoring…but seriously that dude still hasn’t gotten me an assist yet…I’ve played about 11-12 games now…I break the defense down lovely set him up for wide open shots and he bricks it EVERY time…no exaggeration

2k CPU been ass for years. I think they expect you to score 50 every game especially if it's on HOF difficulty. Takes all the realism out the game. If I'm 2K, I up the challenge in regards to opponent defense and scoring, but your teammates are just as good or better depending on who you got.

I'm thinking I play for the Warriors since I got a post scorer.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I thought this game was good but after 15 games in myleague I'm 14-1. I was playing on superstar but the last 2 games I put it on hof and still had back to back 30 point wins. On superstar I was winning by like 55-60 points a few times :francis: I mean I got my shyt together but this is ridiculous.
The first two games online I breezed but since then I’ve been getting washed. My shooting has been trash.

Good players turn the shot meter off:ufdup:
I need it.:sadcam:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
No you don't. Look at the animation.

All you need is the shot feedback and go from there.
Yeah, I’m gonna start doing that. I’m barely just out of the freshman league.

Shooting feels more challenging now, which is good. You just can’t bulldoze your way to the rim anyway.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So 2k just said forget start today mode huh. I don’t know why but I assumed That would be a given. I like to start my leagues in the current season.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
The first two games online I breezed but since then I’ve been getting washed. My shooting has been trash.

I need it.:sadcam:

I'm playing offline. Whenever I play online my button response lags and I can't do what I'm trying to do in a timely fashion.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I rented the game. Made a 7'1 center. Played through college and now in the g league.

Whats the best way to stack VC and how long before you can join rec?
Once you get to the league you get quests to be a rap star and fashion guru that give 50k each for completing the quest lines. What I did was make a throwaway character and finish the the quest lines there then use that vc on a the actual player I wanted to use and get the quest line vc on that player as well I think 200k that got me to like a 90 overall which is go enough to enjoy the game online and in mycareer

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made it to my 2nd season after losing in the conference finals. My center originally got drafted by the thunder I'm the 2nd round which worked out well. This season we signed Beal and Kyrie in the off-season. Few games into the regular season I asked to trade for PJ Washington. My center was leading the league in scoring and 3 point percentages. So the starting line up is Krie(91), Beal(90), Gildress(91),PJ Washington(81) and My Player(98)..still got Lugurt, Kevin Love, Giddey, Bazely off the bench..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
can anyone explain what the ios/ipados/tvos version of NBA 2k22 is?

its free thru apple arcade, but I watched a short demo and didn't even hear any of the broadcasters talking.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Ain't played this game in YEARS.....and then my nephew PURPOSELY bought me a copy and demanded that I try it, because he's a diehard and he got tired of me slandering the piss out of it.

I was like, :rudy:"you should just get your money back NOW, kid."

He insisted.

So I played an exhibition game....ehhhh.:ehh: Not bad, I guess.

Then, I tried MyPlayer for the first time EVER....signed to UCONN and was like "okay! I get to play in the tourney?! Now THIS is decent!"

:martin:

Team proceeds to lose by 17 because NONE OF MY TEAMMATES could make a shot. These fools missing incredibly easy buckets UNDER the basket. :snoop: I'm like, oh, so I'm SUPPOSED to lose, eh?

:camby:

When it comes to 2K, I could only play it the way I always have: custom offline league, switch every team with a THROWBACK team and play out the season with 3-4 different favorites.

Nothin' like a random Wednesday night regular season game with the 2014 Heat vs. the 1994 Knicks. :banderas:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
When it comes to 2K, I could only play it the way I always have: custom offline league, switch every team with a THROWBACK team and play out the season with 3-4 different favorites.

Nothin' like a random Wednesday night regular season game with the 2014 Heat vs. the 1994 Knicks.
:russ:This is exactly how I play.