The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
at some point you’ll be able to influence trades/FA signings and build a stronger team around you

slightly OT but I’m on the knicks…11 games in and RJ Faggett has yet to get me an assist…he blows every wide open shot opportunity I create for him…every last one
Cuz fukk you, that's why. :pacspit:

Go Knicks, nikka. Ask for a trade to the Nets. Unless you're not vaccinated. :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cuz fukk you, that's why. :pacspit:

Go Knicks, nikka. Ask for a trade to the Nets. Unless you're not vaccinated. :mjgrin:

you know what that’s funny…I don’t request a trade there bcuz they’re stacked but if kyrie really was out in the game my player would fit into his slot perfectly…I’m a PG but I don’t even bother facilitating shyt since my CPU teammates miss everything so I focus more on scoring…but seriously that dude still hasn’t gotten me an assist yet…I’ve played about 11-12 games now…I break the defense down lovely set him up for wide open shots and he bricks it EVERY time…no exaggeration

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m halfway through this thread but I’m tempted to buy it now. 2k1 was ass but thankfully I downloaded it when it was free.

Any reason not to get 2k22?

Daps
I’m halfway through this thread but I’m tempted to buy it now. 2k1 was ass but thankfully I downloaded it when it was free.

Any reason not to get 2k22?

I didn’t buy it, but I let my homie hold my 5 and he bought it, fukkers get me somehow :snoop: I’ve heard good things tho, what mode you play? They’ve all but given up on Mynba

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I didn’t buy it, but I let my homie hold my 5 and he bought it, fukkers get me somehow :snoop: I’ve heard good things tho, what mode you play? They’ve all but given up on Mynba
I’m as casual as they come. I play online on either player/team control.

All that other mynba shyt just confuses me. :mjlol:

As long as the online play is smooth I’ll happily cop. I had to bush 2k21 with the quickness. The shooting meter on that was just :hhh:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I play in the old gym with randoms pretty much 90 percent of the time and the one thing that confuses me is people that can't shoot or don't have shooting in your build standing at the 3pt line :gucci::gucci:

I can't see your ratings so I'm trusting that if you're out there it's for a reason. Wrong. Wrong.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I thought this game was good but after 15 games in myleague I'm 14-1. I was playing on superstar but the last 2 games I put it on hof and still had back to back 30 point wins. On superstar I was winning by like 55-60 points a few times :francis: I mean I got my shyt together but this is ridiculous.