The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
They added rebirth, give you 30 badges to start your new player. Just have to play 10 park games and old gym games count
You rebirth with badge points and a 90 ovr cap but you still gotta pay the vc to get them to 90 overall. They found a way to get people to spend more money because grinding out badges was the equalizer to people who pay for vc for everything and people who don't and without the grind to get badges and a higher overall people gonna have like 5 builds they paid for. I could see if you got to start at a 85-90 ovr too.

What kills me is how for a lot of these dudes online this the only game they play and you can tell by their username "bucketz_05" "supersplashbro" "sir_dunkz_alot"

:dead:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
You rebirth with badge points and a 90 ovr cap but you still gotta pay the vc to get them to 90 overall. They found a way to get people to spend more money because grinding out badges was the equalizer to people who pay for vc for everything and people who don't and without the grind to get badges and a higher overall people gonna have like 5 builds they paid for. I could see if you got to start at a 85-90 ovr too.

What kills me is how for a lot of these dudes online this the only game they play and you can tell by their username "bucketz_05" "supersplashbro" "sir_dunkz_alot"

:dead:

Yeah I ain't doing that shyt but at least it gives them something to do. I told the homies from the beginning get a build you gonna rock with I'm not switching up to work around your limitations like before.

One of the brehs made a guard last year with 25 passing. His shyt was slow and every pass you would bobble :deadmanny:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I am at work browsing a 2k forum. Are they serious? I had to download a huge update after downloading the game at launch, a 33 gb update 2 weeks ago.

2 days left in the myteam season, and they bring out a 56gb update? 56 gb??? That's bigger than the game itself. I hate these people. I hope they all die and burn in hell. fukk is wrong with them.

And here I was, bout to drop 50 to rip some packs for the new season. If anything, thank you 2k jackasses, for reminding me why I stopped buying vc after 2k16.

If u read this, and you have anything to do with 2k in any capacity, fukk you 2 :pacspit:

Yeah :umad:all day

:ucku:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I am at work browsing a 2k forum. Are they serious? I had to download a huge update after downloading the game at launch, a 33 gb update 2 weeks ago.

2 days left in the myteam season, and they bring out a 56gb update? 56 gb??? That's bigger than the game itself. I hate these people. I hope they all die and burn in hell. fukk is wrong with them.

And here I was, bout to drop 50 to rip some packs for the new season. If anything, thank you 2k jackasses, for reminding me why I stopped buying vc after 2k16.

If u read this, and you have anything to do with 2k in any capacity, fukk you 2 :pacspit:

Can you play myteam and not spend money? I've never once opened the myteam screen

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

I was reading some dude talk about the rebirth system and how they mad they spent $400 on new builds and had to level up the cap

$400! That's as much as the console you play the game on.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I was reading some dude talk about the rebirth system and how they mad they spent $400 on new builds and had to level up the cap

$400! That's as much as the console you play the game on.
$400? Wow, that's a lil extreme. I'd be mad at myself. On the other hand, he maybe a streamer or someone who plays 2k all day everyday. Gotta be a crazy feeling to see all that go up in smoke

Can you play myteam and not spend money? I've never once opened the myteam screen
I haven't spent any money on myteam since the first year I started playing myteam, back in 2k15. If you can win 70 percent of your games in play now online, you won't have any problem competing against stronger myteam lineups.

In my case, I like the season aspect they introduced last year which rewards you for playing with players pulled from packs, season 2 starts Friday, and I felt it would be a nice reward for myself. 2k is all I play this time of year.

No point on spending money on anything in-game if I basically have to redownload the game every 2 weeks :martin:

Legalese

Banned
Daps

Welp thought about getting the game again but guess not, theyre the baseheads of gaming.. cant stay clean