The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Are any of ya'll having issues with your favorite colors in shoe creator? In 2k21 I have my favorite colors saved and I was trying to bring them to 2k22 but every time I exit 2k22 then comeback I have nothing in my favorite colors.

How are ya'll saving your favorite colors if you even are?

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Any of y'all hit level 40? That puma event got me were it might actually happen I think I'm level 34. But I won't get to play again until the weekends so probably still won't get there unless it's another double xp thing going on

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
How do people hit level 40 and have high 90 characters?

Seems like you have to put excessive hours in this game :scust:. Take y’all asses outside and get a damn job you damn losers.

Have week off played yesterday and this morning but already tired of game at this point.

Brings me back to my xbox live days can’t play online without being called a nikka at least once :snoop:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Seems like you have to put excessive hours in this game :scust:. Take y’all asses outside and get a damn jo you damn losers.

Have week off played yesterday and this morning but already tired of game at this point.

Brings me back to my xbox live days can’t play online without being called a nikka at least once :snoop:
Yeah there's a lotta losers pal...online community is fukking terrible. I only play online if I know my nikkas are online

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

Seems like you have to put excessive hours in this game :scust:. Take y’all asses outside and get a damn job you damn losers.

You can hit lv40 in about 16 hours of playtime if you only played during Puma Mania, and there was plenty of glitches to boost overall.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I don't remember seeing this after release. But every now and then the a.i defender will randomly drop down to the paint and leave his assignment wide open for 3 the moment they get the ball :francis:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The should throw some WNBA players in my team

gimme a 92 overall Diana taurasi I’m working dudes

Like a 95 Houston comets Sheryl swoopes

don’t seem like it would be hard to do and people might wanna play with the women a little more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got drafted by the Pistons and in my second game Cade goes down for 6-8 weeks. Getting blown out almost every game with horrible shooting numbers. Not fun

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got drafted by the Pistons and in my second game Cade goes down for 6-8 weeks. Getting blown out almost every game with horrible shooting numbers. Not fun

at some point you’ll be able to influence trades/FA signings and build a stronger team around you

slightly OT but I’m on the knicks…11 games in and RJ Faggett has yet to get me an assist…he blows every wide open shot opportunity I create for him…every last one

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
at some point you’ll be able to influence trades/FA signings and build a stronger team around you

slightly OT but I’m on the knicks…11 games in and RJ Faggett has yet to get me an assist…he blows every wide open shot opportunity I create for him…every last one
Influence FA is broken breh :mjgrin:

Yeah there's a lotta losers pal...online community is fukking terrible. I only play online if I know my nikkas are online
What's up with people in the rec flaming you? You miss one three and all of a sudden you can't shoot. Bunch of 5'9 playmaking shot creators tryna iso on the perimeter and wants every else to stand on the side and just watch:scust:
You can get a few good runs in sometimes with randos but gotta turn off that game chat fasho
Old gym is probably the best feature in the game. I just wish there was no squads 5v5 as well.

This online community reminds me why I play single player games in

Last edited:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
They added rebirth, give you 30 badges to start your new player. Just have to play 10 park games and old gym games count