The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My fukking god, episode was tense as fukk :damn: :whew: for a moment there I thought Betas was gonna get shot in that last scene.

It flew by too, by the time Beta met Elliot I was like is it over already :damn: not leave us hanging like this :damn:

This season is incredible so far. Esmail DA GAWD better not be part of Hollywood fukkery because I need him to finish this shyt properly :wow:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Do not leave me...........stay alert

9Zn9OiN.jpg

What site is the screenshot from?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The long tracking shots had ZERO purpose other than as an exercise in directorial masturbation

They distracted from the tension, they didn't increase it. A better job could have been accomplished with good framing and editing and music.

The riot plot was asinine too. Risk Elliot's health before the job was done with no muscle/protection to accompany him? Not a good plan from the Dark Army.

But whatever, I have confidence the upcoming episodes will be stellar

This I do kinda agree with.

At first I was like :ohhh:, “here we go”, then when the first “cheat” came (with Elliot in the elevator and the camera going to the TV then back) and the first time Elliot walked through a door and the camera passed through it I was like :gucci:, then after like the 3rd “cheat” of the camera I was like “fukk it” and I stopped watching it as a whole episode of a “tracking shot”.

It really wasn’t necessary.

Still a very tense and good episode.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Does that mean that she was intentionally playing dumb when Mobley and Cisco were training her up for the femtocell hack? :jbhmm:'

That makes no sense breh :heh: I don't get why all of a sudden people want to create an Angela = Elliot out of nowhere. She's always had skills, the fact she did a task for Elliot doesn't mean they are at the same level. It just means Dark Army wanted Elliot at that place.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
That makes no sense breh :heh: I don't get why all of a sudden people want to create an Angela = Elliot out of nowhere. She's always had skills, the fact she did a task for Elliot doesn't mean they are at the same level. It just means Dark Army wanted Elliot at that place.

Playing dumb doesn't necessarily mean she has to be at Elliot's level. Just more competent than she let on.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Playing dumb doesn't necessarily mean she has to be at Elliot's level. Just more competent than she let on.

Also, she coulda just been practicing since the whole femtocell thing

:yeshrug:

The instructions on that card seemed pretty extensive (at least it was more than just bullet points), so if she was trained for the femtocell, then recruited by White Rose, I think it would be safe to assume she’s been brushing up on her code enough to where she could follow instructions.

Plus, we’re not even 100% sure she got it right yet. We’ll find out next week.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

When she was "playing dumb" she was all in on the FBI hack because she wanted her Allsafe shyt erased. She had no reason to make people lose time and risk getting into a bigger problem than what she was already in.

What she did last night didn't feel out of nowhere or a :ohhh: moment, imo. She's skilled, now has some knowledge of hacking and followed specific rules. Elliot already knew everything he needed to do the moment he realized Dark Army was going forward with Stage 2 :heh:

I think the main takeaway from the whole thing is that White Rose wanted Elliot to be at the 23rd and 41st floor and get sandwich man's - of course Esmail creates a character like that :pachaha: - "package", and Beta doing the job might compromise her.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Also, she coulda just been practicing since the whole femtocell thing

:yeshrug:

The instructions on that card seemed pretty extensive (at least it was more than just bullet points), so if she was trained for the femtocell, then recruited by White Rose, I think it would be safe to assume she’s been brushing up on her code enough to where she could follow instructions.

Plus, we’re not even 100% sure she got it right yet. We’ll find out next week.

:ehh:

I'm open to the idea that Tyrell and Angela came to an agreement, after she injected Elliot, that she would do the back-up from last night because they can't trust him - hence the need for instructions. I imagine Whiterose wouldn't be too happy about a side deal, given her thing for details.

I think any beef might come from the fact that Angela did it, rather than whether it was done right (I'm going out on a limb and assuming it was)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Hold up - Elliot is in the background, running towards the compuer room when Angela is catching the elevator wearing the fSociety mask, at 39:48.

Bruh...:mindblown:

I NEVER would have noticed that on my own. I guess next episode will flash back a few minutes.

anybody else get shocked when the ep ended?....i didn't even notice the hour went by so fast....:damn:
That's because it was only about 45 min :francis:

The Berenstein Bears shyt still has me fukked up because I perfectly remember my cousins owning like 50 of those books and I would flip through each cover and reading just the titles of the books. 20 something years later its Berenstain.. which is bullshyt and still has me pissed off
I have great memory, family and friends compliment me on how I remember old shyt.. It's a fact that it was spelled Berenstein Bears Goddammit

If this show is gonna lead to this alternate timeline shyt then :wow:

I KNOW why **I** always thought it was "Berenstein Bears":
Because that's how I remember the teacher pronouncing it when she read it to us in nursery school ("Burn-steen"). I wasn't actually reading it myself. I think the real false memory is kids who think they read the books, when in reality it was read to them and mispronounced. (It's hard to say "Berenstain" out loud)