I loved the riot setting
wmusa27.gif
burn the mutherfukker down!

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I didn't expect her to make it past the end of the episode, once she she got the first call from Irving...
One thing I'm wondering... Angela was able to do a task that was meant for Elliot :ohhh: is she on par with Elliot's skills?

...and now she's overstepped her role, like Victor from the "Box Cutter" episode of Breaking Bad. I don't think she's making it out of this season.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
thought this was a very good episode with a lot of tension and better than last week's episode

entire episode had me like :gladbron:. I also don't get how this had little substance when Elliot finds out about both Darlene & Angela, the Dark Army has seemingly got stage 2 back on progress, and now Angela might've made an enemy out of them. Lot of things happened even if this was a gimmick episode.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I didn't expect her to make it past the end of the episode, once she she got the first call from Irving...

...and now she's overstepped her role, like Victor from the "Box Cutter" episode of Breaking Bad. I don't think she's making it out of this season.
Or Angela may live on the fact that she may have Dark Army thinking they might not need Elliot's crazy ass anymore.... but her and Tyrell can get the job done just as well. Noticed how Angela and Tyrell got Phase 2 going even after Elliot tried his best to derail it... even Mr. Robot thought the plan was over

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
That was wild.

Darlene just dropped the bomb on him :wow:

Calling the guy at the desk next to him on his bullshyt, by mistake, and then the stories about fukking a high end hooker and a girl who was probably a victim of human trafficking at a rub and tug :picard:

I noticed that weird static/glittch sound from the beginning of the episode one other time - when Krista asked to speak to Mr. Robot - it was more subtle that time, though:jbhmm:

I thought it was interesting that Elliot made himself two new alter egos while he was on the run, without a second thought.

Also - it totally felt like Mr. Robot took over when he told the Bernie bro to get off his computer and when he walked into the meeting. No way Elliot is that confident.

Angela is out here on some Manchurian Candidate shyt. All that 'For the cause' shyt Irving was talking :lupe:

Whatever Whiterose showed her made her an absolute believer.

Hope Lydia's got her affairs in order - she just maced her last rioter :mjpls:

China just annexed the Congo - fukkery is about to hit 11. Price has been taking L's all season. the news monitor in the elevator says the US abstained in the vote - the turnaround has to be coming soon:damn:

The 'Still On Your Side' eCorp slogan was crossed out at the end of the episode behind Angela. Lines have been drawn :wow:

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Angela on par with Elliot now :aicmon:

:comeon:

:dahell:
I'm starting to think she always has been on par with him. Throughout this series we've been seeing everything though Elliot's eyes and Elliot always had blind spot for her so he never noticed her skills, but after Darlene dropped the bomb that Robot and Angela was working together Elliot now sees her how the audience sees her... probably why early in the episode he was saying "I wish I could see the world like how others see it because it would be simpler"

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
"You weren't supposed to be on that floor anyways..."

Dies that mean they wanted Elliot hurt or killed in the process? Or didn't care?

White Rose did say that once the plan was completed Elliot would meet the same fate as his dad or something to that effect

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
Or Angela may live on the fact that she may have Dark Army thinking they might not need Elliot's crazy ass anymore.... but her and Tyrell can get the job done just as well. Noticed how Angela and Tyrell got Phase 2 going even after Elliot tried his best to derail it... even Mr. Robot thought the plan was over

But that's the thing that they tried to start stage 2 but elliots patch blocked it and gyp even said that "they hit a snag"

For Beta's sake she better have done everything on that list TO A TEE. first she lies to the dark army about elliot , not telling them she had him fired. then deviates from the plan that was placed forth.

you can hear it in gyps voice "you carried out the plan and followed everything on the list?" the plan relied on one of the best hackers in the world to carry out specific instructions not someone who's not in his league with mace in their eyes...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm starting to think she always has been on par with him. Throughout this series we've been seeing everything though Elliot's eyes and Elliot always had blind spot for her so he never noticed her skills, but after Darlene dropped the bomb that Robot and Angela was working together Elliot now sees her how the audience sees her... probably why early in the episode he was saying "I wish I could see the world like how others see it because it would be simpler"

Does that mean that she was intentionally playing dumb when Mobley and Cisco were training her up for the femtocell hack? :jbhmm:

Also - what was with Irving/Angela's code word exchange when they spoke on the phone?:leon:

I think the two words were "Blankenship" and "Mentor".

The only pop culture Blankenship I can think of is the secretary from Mad Men - which was another show about a man with two identities. But that's probably a reach :manny:

Edit: Scratch that - Loyd Blankenship is a hacker - his pseudonym is 'The Mentor'

Last edited:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL

:patrice:Plausible ....Just didn't make sense considering how lost she was when she had to pull that shyt with the feds last season.....