The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How you liking season 2 so far?

Fred.
Also, I can't stand the redheaded FBI chick :scust:. bytch invited herself into my place unannounced would have ended up like
FoolishBlaringIndianjackal-max-1mb.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
fSociety member sittin in a filthy apartment....sweatin bullets while eatin one of the GOAT cereals.....:banderas:

Tyrell still don't know his wife is :deadrose:?....where's the baby?....:lupe:

next weeks ep....:whew:

They said they let the baby go into the system, Dom's FBI partner/Dark Army informant was like they couldn't risk anyone finding out about Joanna's death :manny:.

The episode set things up nicely for next week, which looks to be crazy based on the preview :wow:.

Whatever Darlene's plan is I hope she makes it out for Elliot's sake, but I'm not optimistic :sadcam:

Darlene peeping Angela meeting up with Mr. Robot :gucci:

Tyrell stays having hissy fits and needing Bobby Bar-B-Que to talk him down and put the battery in his back. Dude just works to eat some delicious ribs, watch Big Brother and work on his novel, but now he has to check on Euro Jolie :sas2:.

Beta willing to do whatever it takes now, including drugging her friend if it means White Rose hacks time for her :scust:. With so many characters on the show driven and forged by what happened to them as kids, I wonder what type of childhood White Rose had :lupe:.

"Never trust a man's better instinct, he might not have one." :ehh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Darlene on her Fiona Apple shyt:lupe: More food allegories:patrice: Angela dressed as White Rose:ohhh: Dom's a Jersey chick:ld: Mr. Robot glitchin:dame: Rami's expressions Go HAM:huhldup:Tyrell still in the dark 'bout Joanne:birdman: 666 Ceo wrapped around her finger:jbhmm: Next week ep's Groundbreaking:mindblown: What could top all the mindFUKKERY, thus far:picard:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hey guys!

Late watcher of this show....

But loyal fan.

Trynna catch up with the convo here and more importantly the Wu-Tang slang y’all got going on.

So I ask...... “who is beta”?

Martha
Beta = Beta Amanda Seyfried = Angela

Euro Bateman = European Patrick Bateman = Tyrell

No-Fat Dennings = Kat Dennings = Darlene

All thanks to the breh @Nature Boy Ric Flair :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
its a rumor going around the next episode is gonna be one-shot, thus no commercials. guess we'll see. that would be crazy thoguh

I think it's confirmed - Collider said it's one-shot and pretty much where the season finds a new gear, in their review of the first 6 episodes.