The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tyrell really putting the team on his back right now :wow:
He won't last. News about Joanna's death will reach him before its all said and done...and the fall out will be biblical :ohlawd:

Darlene about to have her plane hijacked :damn:

Beta out here injecting Elliot with the Nutty Professor serum to keep Mr. Robot in action :wow:

I need next Wednesday to get here right now

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He won't last. News about Joanna's death will reach him before its all said and done...and the fall out will be biblical :ohlawd:

Darlene about to have her plane hijacked :damn:

Beta out here injecting Elliot with the Nutty Professor serum to keep Mr. Robot in action :wow:

I need next Wednesday to get here right now
2O8vjfv.gif

2O8vjfv.gif.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We are on episode 4 and I already feel like we are close to a season finale. The aftermath of Phase 2 is going to be :whoo:

Euro Bateman acting like a scorned bytch now that his fantasy with Elliot got destroyed :heh: now I wonder if he will fall in love with White Rose once he's shown the real plan she has. If Beta fell in line, Tyrell might just start a fukking religion around WR :wow:

Elliot looking more and more like Shinji Ikari, if he stops Phase 2 (or by trying to do so fukks up) and fukks thing up even further, it means Esmail definitely watched Evangelion.
Or it's genius misdirection:banderas:

Nah, I think parallel universes/time travel is the "fans figured it out" big theory that people have gotten right each season (Mr Robot being Elliot in S1 and Elliot being in jail in S2).

The real question is what is the mind fukkery Esmail has in store for us, as every time he reveals that fans were right he gives us a "congratulations I knew you were going to get it, but I bet you didn't saw this one coming :youngsabo:" plotline that NO ONE saw coming.

Sam da gawd :banderas:

Last edited:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Great episode had to go zero dark thirty while watching the World Series didn’t want to get a spoiler

I’m liking the time table on this series in terms of the days it takes to get things done it’s friday in this episode and on Monday stage 2 should happen it add suspense

Carrera Lu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jerz
I don't think Darlene dies at least not next week. Sam was a lil too heavy handed with the death flags and next ep promo hype for it to be that simple I think.