The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was just reading why next week's episode has no commercials :ohhh:

Because it's supposedly one long shot, ala 'Birdman'
I think it's confirmed - Collider said it's one-shot and pretty much where the season finds a new gear, in their review of the first 6 episodes.
I will need the entire week to mentally prepare for this :wow:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
He needs a talk with White Rose. Motherfukker gonna be all :noah: and creating a gospel of her word once he gets to see "it" :lupe:

Nah Mr.Robot will take over his body and then he'll start glitching again

robot-ball-kick-fail-1932927.gif

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Watched the latest ep, was phenomenal which is par for the course this season. If they keep this up this might be the best season yet.

Fred.
Ya I'm loving this season way more than last.

Something tells me Tyrell gonna catch 2 to the head once phase 2 is done and we're gonna get blue balled from seeing his reaction to Joanna

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling Dark Army is going to incite riots across the country which will cover up them shipping all the records back to that one building. That would explain how chaotic the promo looks for next week and Tyrell saying he needs the full power of Dark Army to help him.

Fred.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Tyrell seeing his “god” for who he is, a crazy sumabytch. Also makes me wonder, is Tyrell still weak after the lumberjack work out or is Elliot as Mr Robot more stronger than Elliot himself. Visually yes Slater could choke out Tyrell but in “reality” that’s skinny arm Elliot choking Tyrell out. It’s just something that makes me think.

Anyway, yea things are coming to a head. Darlene ain’t making it to Budapest. I dunno about dying but the foreshadow with the “death vengeance” pact is a little too thick. We know Esmail.. he got a clever trick up his sleeve. I simply can not wait to see Tyrell reaction to the destruction of his family. He thought finally realizing Elliot is not the god he thought, wanted and needed him to be was bad... his wife catching two in nigh dome and his baby placed into the system......... wait a fukking tick

:ohhh:

The FBI dude who said put the baby in system in the first place is down with the team. So Tyrell might be reunited with his child and that’s how white rose and Irving is going to control him.

Gotdamn I love this show :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Next week being filmed like one shot, confirmed. :wow:

‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Review: The War for Elliot's Soul

USA sent critics six episodes of the third season to review, and for good reason. The season really doesn’t come together until Episode 5, which is shot (Birdman-style) like one long take. It’s a horror-filled nightmare in a high-rise, where we first follow Elliot and then Angela (Portia Doubleday) through an increasingly chaotic set of scenes. That chaos continues into the sixth episode, where the battle for Elliot’s soul, and the fate of Stage 2, is as thrilling as any sequence from the show’s first season.

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I have a feeling Dark Army is going to incite riots across the country which will cover up them shipping all the records back to that one building. That would explain how chaotic the promo looks for next week and Tyrell saying he needs the full power of Dark Army to help him.

Fred.

They take over E Corp's building too. Beta looked terrified in the promo.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Tyrell seeing his “god” for who he is, a crazy sumabytch. Also makes me wonder, is Tyrell still weak after the lumberjack work out or is Elliot as Mr Robot more stronger than Elliot himself. Visually yes Slater could choke out Tyrell but in “reality” that’s skinny arm Elliot choking Tyrell out. It’s just something that makes me think.

Anyway, yea things are coming to a head. Darlene ain’t making it to Budapest. I dunno about dying but the foreshadow with the “death vengeance” pact is a little too thick. We know Esmail.. he got a clever trick up his sleeve. I simply can not wait to see Tyrell reaction to the destruction of his family. He thought finally realizing Elliot is not the god he thought, wanted and needed him to be was bad... his wife catching two in nigh dome and his baby placed into the system......... wait a fukking tick

The FBI dude who said put the baby in system in the first place is down with the team. So Tyrell might be reunited with his child and that’s how white rose and Irving is going to control him.

Gotdamn I love this show :russ:

I actually picture Santiago having to take care of the baby and stressing the fukk out over it. "When THE fukk are you giving this baby back to him, Irving? :damn: :martin:"

Irving: "Not yet :ehh: but you are doing a good job besides smelling like shyt all the time. We'll call you :smugdraper:"

I wonder why is Santiago working with White Rose though. I guess he got his position in the FBI thanks to her but maybe they got some other type of dirt on him :patrice: