The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I really liked this episode, and I’m not someone who considered themselves a Wellick fan.

I think what this confirmed for me was my problems weren’t with Wellick, but with Tyrell and Joanna as a couple and all of their storylines.

After this ep, I’m all in on Wellick and his dynamic within the greater story.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
That's a good catch. On first thought, it reminded me of the end of the theatrical release of Blade Runner but The Shining is definitely the reference here.

Can't believe I missed that too as it's in my top 10 films

Ayo that's cause Kubrick gave Scott permission to use them helicopter outtakes for the original BLADE RUNNER release.

I know from the behind the scenes even though I only fux wit the Final Cut. :smoker:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
brehs, i only watched season 1 and i thought it was pretty good. i liked it enough, but didn't love it. should i continue to watch it? :yeshrug: does it get better?

i'm asking cuz i got so many things to binge watch. :troll:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Ayo that's cause Kubrick gave Scott permission to use them helicopter outtakes for the original BLADE RUNNER release.

I know from the behind the scenes even though I only fux wit the Final Cut. :smoker:

legends lookin out for one another :wow: and still influencing the art form decades later :wow::wow:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm glad you're enjoying it breh.

But the funny thing is....you really ain't seen shyt yet.
1yLyotI.png

Fred.

That scene on the rooftop went from :shaq:to :huhldup: real quick
:mindblown: @ ol boy being his pops

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im starting to think MrRobot is NOT a split personality.
Im starting to think MrRobot is actually his real dad and White rose used technology to transplant Elliot's dad's consciousness into his son before he died.
Its confirmed White rose and elliot's dad had dealings and White rose alluded to elliot ''dying'' for the cause like his father. Something is going on there.
White Rose is officially the grand master of this whole show, he runs the dark army, has insane technology and clout(particle accelerator, untraceable islands, unimaginable pull, an army of quirky employees, goons, manipulating public perceptions, elections,dude is the kingpin of kingpins).

Show is legit.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Im starting to think MrRobot is NOT a split personality.
Im starting to think MrRobot is actually his real dad and White rose used technology to transplant Elliot's dad's consciousness into his son before he died.
Its confirmed White rose and elliot's dad had dealings and White rose alluded to elliot ''dying'' for the cause like his father. Something is going on there.
White Rose is officially the grand master of this whole show, he runs the dark army, has insane technology and clout(particle accelerator, untraceable islands, unimaginable pull, an army of quirky employees, goons, manipulating public perceptions, elections,dude is the kingpin of kingpins).

Show is legit.

This theory isn't off the wall either, because the 180 Angela does is not natural. I get if we went through a one year timeskip, but a week or two? How long was Elliot's healing process? Angela was on board before that. 100% on board in which she decided she'll use and manipulate Elliot for the cause. I think she "was" in love with him, but sacrificed that too, but wouldn't surprise me if they make her Mrs. Robot to his alter ego :wow: