Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This show is full of
5FnLmgK.png
scenes man.

Enjoy, and post more to let us know what you think.

Fred.
Finished episode 6, all I can do is
mcnabb_wft.gif

It seems like a bunch of shows take a 2 or 3 seasons to get like this:gucci:

This is just 6 god damn episodes:damn:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
@Nature Boy Ric Flair We need them reviews whenever your ready breh :banderas:

THE NATURE BOY BEEN BUSY PREPPIN FOR HIS 30 FOR 30 EPISODE AIRING ON ESPN NEXT MONTH BREH :myman:

WITH THAT BEING SAID...THIS EPISODE WAS :ohlawd:

A WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW IS DEFINITELY COMING FOR THIS EPISODE :whew:

MOST LIKELY GONNA BE TOMORROW BREHS :mjgrin:

THE NATURE BOY JUST SMOKED SOME ANGELDUST :ahh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You know how in the 'last time on' section of shows, they usually show stuff that relates to stuff in the current episode, and sometimes they show stuff from WAY far back. I noticed last night they showed Tyrell banging that dude from season 1 when his wife needed him to plant that device in his phone. I'm genuinely curious now if Tyrell is romantically interested in Elliot, or if it's just a man crush type thing?
I can't remember but are you saying that he had gay sex in season one?koo

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
We got all the answers we wanted after the Season 1 finale and Season 2 premiere, and it was fukking outstanding :wow:

Tyrell's devotion to Elliot is :merchant: but I wonder if that changed after Canavale's character told him the gun was jammed and Beta revealed Elliot has personality disorder :patrice:

This first 3 episodes have been a great set up for things to come. Can't wait to see what's really in story for this season :blessed: parallel universe fukkery and more :feedme:

I think in the preview for next week, Tyrell screams "this partnership is over" which may because Angela told him about his split personalities. I believe Tyrell is devoted to MR ROBOT and not to Elliot himself.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think in the preview for next week, Tyrell screams "this partnership is over" which may because Angela told him about his split personalities. I believe Tyrell is devoted to MR ROBOT and not to Elliot himself.

:obama:

Whole lot of folks are in love with Mr Elliot Robot:
Angela (to destroy E corp)
Tyrell
Dark Army
most of fsociety

Only ones who ain't is Darlene and his shrink,

That jail reveal is CRAZY to me but makes sense looking back.

Ray really beat his ass on the yard?? Or was that when Elliot got out?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
At some point this season, I assume one more incident will trigger Dom to have suspicious about Santiago. The Cisco thing, shootout in China, it will be like a revelation I'm predicting.
I think Dom is already suspicious of Santiago especially after he told her to drop going after The Dark Army.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The laugh of white rose after he found out what Elliott stole :wow:

Tyrell willing to break his thumb to get out the handcuffs :wow:

Joey badd azz cameo :wow:

And this ep had bae in it :banderas:

I don't want to fan boy od with this, I still think this show could end like a car crash. But so far this is up there with all time greats.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
At some point this season, I assume one more incident will trigger Dom to have suspicious about Santiago. The Cisco thing, shootout in China, it will be like a revelation I'm predicting.
Dom better not have suspicions unless she want Dark Army to roll up on her again :demonic: and next time they won't miss :bustback:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

The question is what will White Rose do about it? Will she try to just kill Dom or get her on her side like she did with Beta? :lupe: