The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Haven't jumped back in this season. Should i?

x76ldHm.gif

The 3rd ep this season is probably the best in the series so far.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just caught up on the last two episodes :whew:

This show is too good. Got all the answers to every S2 question in a single ep :salute:

I liked Season 2, but this latest episode has given me a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that Season 2 was filler. (It didn't seem that way at the time).

If Mr Robot were a feature film, I'm wondering whether all of season 2 (except the intorduction of Dom and Angela's recruitment) would have been "Deleted Scenes" material.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
I liked Season 2, but this latest episode has given me a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that Season 2 was filler. (It didn't seem that way at the time).

If Mr Robot were a feature film, I'm wondering whether all of season 2 (except the intorduction of Dom and Angela's recruitment) would have been "Deleted Scenes" material.

I hear what you're saying but gotta disagree. If anything this makes me want to re-watch Season 2 and pick up the different levels on this shyt with what we know now

tumblr_oaaj5htPWM1vykjtgo2_500.gif

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
We got upgraded to a season thread :ehh:

I put myself on a personal embargo from Mr. Robot related things until after the season started. Didn't want any spoilers or anything, and even the season 3 trailer had the computers putin' hard as fukk to figure everything out.

This season has been fantastic so far. I didn't have too much of a problem with the pacing of season 2, but the way things have been moving through these first 3 episodes is great and makes it must see weekly tv again. Season 2 is much better as a binge watch, split into 3 sessions.

All of the fukks tossed around past the watershed hours on network tv :feedme:
Joanna getting her wig split because she thought she was untouchable :damn: (that was the moment the show really went to GOAT tier territory, anybody can get got in this show now. We all knew Eliott was going to live though getting shot, but Joanna seemed to be designed to stick around til the end until she was on the morgue stand getting her skull sawed open.)

An entire episode of flashbacks ends up being a top 5 episode of the series so far. And that was with the writers going back and covering their tracks from Season 2, since they didn't have a definitive story of what Tyrell was doing until they got to work on Season 3.

I really hope this show ends up getting that Breaking Bad style push in the mainstream for the last two seasons, but the way Amazon Prime Video is set up :shaq2: I gave up on BB halfway through Season 1, looked up one day, and everyone was stuck on it. Even if it doesn't get that push, this is the only show I've made sure I watch live weekly in ages. And I appreciate the fruits of Sam's labor.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
x76ldHm.gif

The 3rd ep this season is probably the best in the series so far.

Fred.

I just caught up with the last 2 eps last night......

This shyt is epic! And I’m glad that USA ain’t editing the cursing.

shyt feels real!

Martha