kanye8.gif
There are some definite :dame: tones

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so when they show bobby cannavale working on his book is that roman reigns on his TV hugging someone in the background :jbhmm:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
so when they show bobby cannavale working on his book is that roman reigns on his TV hugging someone in the background :jbhmm:

It looked like he was indeed watching Big Brother, just without the kids :pachaha:. The whole story he told about having kids to be relatable to Tyrell and the different mugs he had at his place :skip:. Also when he kept trying to push the Swedish Fish on him :mjlol:.

Understanding the psyche of Euro Bateman is :mindblown:. He was introduced as a rage filled exec who beat up homeless people and had a kinky relationship with his wife to becoming devoted to Elliot/Mr. Robot and his plan and seeing the two of them as gods on some crusade. Dude couldn't wait to shave and get his suit on so he could look right for Elliot :dame:.

Wellick: I don't understand, it's like he's two different people :bryan:

Angela: :sas2:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This filled in all the blanks from season 2 :wow:

Trump about to fukk around and try to get this show off the air now :heh:

Leon gonna rile up these alt-right cacs that watch :umad:

Robot and Tyrell trying to out lunatic each other in the beginning :merchant:

When Tyrell gets the news though :mjcry:
I was surprised they mentioned Trump in that way most shows don't want to lose viewers who voted for him. The show is so good you will hear voters claim they are boycotting but in reality the ratings will keep going up.

I had forgotten how good the actor who plays Tyrell is since he seemed like a hallucination most of last season but he killed it tonight the whole show. I thought Elliott killed him and was imagining he was still alive last season until last years season finale.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I actually looked it up last night - it's not Reigns - its a scene from Big Brother 16. The season was notable for the fact that one of the contestants had a twin and the producers would swap her and her sister in and out without the other housemates knowing.

As with the fifth season, a pair of twins competed as one, switching every few days between the house and a sequester location off-site; the twins, Liz and Julia, played as Liz, changing places in the Diary Room with approximately 10 minutes to catch each other up. After the twins survived the first five evictions, the twist was revealed and both twins competed separately. Though the twist was not officially revealed to the other HouseGuests before its completion, the twins were allowed to discuss it freely.

I also noticed that the two Dark Army guys who were in Tyrell's new spot were masked up watching the 'MASK' cartoon from the 80's :ohhh:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elliot phased into Mr. Robot intro:dame: Heat in popcorn recurring theme:lupe: Dark Army took Tyrell to Larry Holmes Garden:ohhh: White Rose riddle jargon:mindblown: Bigot Billionaire blathering:hhh: Cisco warned about Darlene:ufdup: Joey Badass cameo:jawalrus: Joanna AWLL up in the cameras:patrice: Nurse Angela in the cut:leostare: Parallel timeline confirm:jbhmm:

Last edited: