The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

The "Mystery Spot" page also confirms that the E-Corp power plant we saw IS a particle accelerator (as we all figured out) :

was going to create a new post but there’s a secret particle collider in NJ and i’ve heard tail of some animatrix shyt going on there.

def a hadron collider. my cuz is an egghead science nerd and super smart. i believe him. even drunk as he was he made me pull out the battery and sim card of my phone before he started talking about the place. something going on there has him a paranoid android... can’t get more specific right now. says there’s a real gestapo vibe about the place. says ppl go missing all the time.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Did Mr. Robot know that this would happen? :jbhmm: In Elliot's mind he just wanted to take down Evil Corp for revenge... it was when he was "recruited" to fSociety when it turn into something bigger.
So correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't White Rose settle the "revenge" aspect of Elliot's work with this episode?

Elliot's "revenge" is E-Corps victory is it not? Elliott is too smart to plan all of this and not see that E Corp will come out on top whether his plan fails or not.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't White Rose settle the "revenge" aspect of Elliot's work with this episode?

Elliot's "revenge" is E-Corps victory is it not? Elliott is too smart to plan all of this and not see that E Corp will come out on top whether his plan fails or not.

Elliot is too smart not to see that E Corp will prevail if he's not willing to go all the way....which is why Mr. Robot exists. If Elliot just let Mr. Robot run wild E Corp would no longer exist.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episode and just the general storylines going forward.

I pretty much remember most of it.

Long story short, Elliot (and Angela's) parents worked for E Corp, they both died from cancer and E Corp covered it up.

Fast forward to modern times, Elliot is a computer hacker that works for Allsafe, the company that does cyber security for E Corp. Angela works for Allsafe, then is given a job at E Corp after she discovers documents that prove they covered up those deaths.

Elliot develops a Mr. Robot personality to avenge his father's death. He (along with the help of Tyrell Wellick) hack E Corp and wipe out all their debt records, essentially making things like credit, credit cards, and money in general obsolete.

Elliot, realizing he actually made things worse, turns himself into the police for hacking his therapist's boyfriend (in season 1). White Rose gets him out of jail and tells him they're moving on to Stage 2. Elliot slowly realizes Stage 2 is his idea, and it's blowing up the building housing all the back-up debt records so E Corp (and society in general) can never recover.

While all this is going on the FBI starts investigating Tyrell and fsociety (Mr. Robot's hacker team)....they approach Angela. While that's going on The Dark Army (the hacker goons that helped fsociety in season 1) say "fukk it" and start killing off fsociety to cover up any evidence. Darlene (Elliot's sister) flips and starts helping the FBI.

Elliot tries to stop Stage 2 and is shot by Tyrell, who was given the gun by Mr. Robot and told to kill anyone that interferes with the plan....including him.

Now in season 3 Elliot is trying to fix things because what he did in season 1 basically ended the world as we know it. The Dark Army is letting him (Elliot) think he's succeeding in stopping them while secretly plotting with Mr. Robot and Angela, who both still want revenge.

I left out a gang of stuff but that's about as brief as a summary of this show can be breh.

Fred.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
will be disappointed if the show does indeed jump into heavy sci fi elements...... I was hoping for something more grounded, but there will be more twists and turns ahead nonetheless and at this point i'm happily invested in the characters so its all good.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Long story short, Elliot (and Angela's) parents worked for E Corp, they both died from cancer and E Corp covered it up.

Fast forward to modern times, Elliot is a computer hacker that works for Allsafe, the company that does cyber security for E Corp. Angela works for Allsafe, then is given a job at E Corp after she discovers documents that prove they covered up those deaths.

Elliot develops a Mr. Robot personality to avenge his father's death. He (along with the help of Tyrell Wellick) hack E Corp and wipe out all their debt records, essentially making things like credit, credit cards, and money in general obsolete.

Elliot, realizing he actually made things worse, turns himself into the police for hacking his therapist's boyfriend (in season 1). White Rose gets him out of jail and tells him they're moving on to Stage 2. Elliot slowly realizes Stage 2 is his idea, and it's blowing up the building housing all the back-up debt records so E Corp (and society in general) can never recover.

While all this is going on the FBI starts investigating Tyrell and fsociety (Mr. Robot's hacker team)....they approach Angela. While that's going on The Dark Army (the hacker goons that helped fsociety in season 1) say "fukk it" and start killing off fsociety to cover up any evidence. Darlene (Elliot's sister) flips and starts helping the FBI.

Elliot tries to stop Stage 2 and is shot by Tyrell, who was given the gun by Mr. Robot and told to kill anyone that interferes with the plan....including him.

Now in season 3 Elliot is trying to fix things because what he did in season 1 basically ended the world as we know it. The Dark Army is letting him (Elliot) think he's succeeding in stopping them while secretly plotting with Mr. Robot and Angela, who both still want revenge.

I left out a gang of stuff but that's about as brief as a summary of this show can be breh.

Fred.
Thanks

Ok i am caught up

The Dark Army works for White Rose though right?

The new car salesman is in with the dark army right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im confused brehs. Since when did Doublebae know the difference between Elliot and Mr Robot??

What the hell is Tyrell's role now?

Are they really going sci fi on us?

Whatever the answers are IM IN :wow:

Angela has been around Elliot for a long time and figured out the subtle differences between Elliot and Mr. Robot. Elliot has severe social anxiety where he barely talks, he never looks at someone in the face when speaking with them.. Mr. Robot is confident, will look directly at you, will joke with you and is intimidating as hell. Angela knows a lot more than she lets on. She knew fsociety was them because she remember the masks they used to play with when they're young.

Last edited: