The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:salute:to one of my all time favourite mindfukk TV shows. shyt was a fun watch, even at its most frustrating. :wow:

I'm intrigued to see how it all wraps up.

I was reading Rami and Sam have some show where he plays a mole FBI agent coming soon too :leon:
Esmail next show is this
Homecoming (TV series) - Wikipedia

Malek was busy filming g the Queen biopic and Esmail directing this, hence no Mr Robot this fall

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, if he felt the story was ready to come to a conclusion after 4 seasons, can't be mad at that. It's good to see the final season will be expanded to 12 episodes :ehh:. I don't expect a happy ending, but it would be cool to see Elliot/Angela get some kind of relief.

Elliot-Angela-Mr-Robot.gif

Nah, I hope Esmail goes full Evangelion and gives Elliot Ikari a fukked up "happy" ending :mjgrin:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Esmail next show is this
Homecoming (TV series) - Wikipedia

Malek was busy filming g the Queen biopic and Esmail directing this, hence no Mr Robot this fall

Yeah I heard about this.

I'm pretty much in for anything Esmail from now on until he proves me otherwise.

He's also EP on a new show in pilot stage at USA written by former critic and podcaster Andy Greenwald. Rosario Dawson is the lead and plays some kind of Private Investigator.

Rosario Dawson to Star in USA Network Pilot ‘Briarpatch’

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I remember reading back after binging season 1 before season 2 came out that he had enough material for 5 seasons. I guess he either cut stuff out or sped up where he wanted to get to. I just hope they don't rush the final season. I don't want to see this great show go out like Boardwalk Empire did :mjcry: