The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The Ferris Wheel again :ohhh:

Irving hit Santiago with the Gus Fring special. Knew it was coming as soon as he took the watch off.:banderas:

He really went the fukk off though :whoo:

Dom is Dark Army now :merchant:

There's a lot of 'looking up' thiss week :jbhmm:

Spooky as fukk. I wrote an idea in the thread last season with 'Bang Bang' by Nancy Sinatra as the soundtrack. Different setting, but Esmail rocked the Japanese version :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20994239/

LEON FROM LONG RANGE IN THE CLUTCH! :gladbron:

Angela :wow: She finally got her truth.

That scene where Mr. Robot asked Elliot if they could be a team :mjcry:

Vera back :damn::lupe::whoa:

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
man
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
salute to Esmail, that was one of the greatest seasons of TV I've ever seen :salute:

they better win every award next year or else :demonicbird:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Yo.... someone refresh me on who that dude was at the end?

Martha

Fernando Vera, Eliott's morphine connect from season one. Long story short, Sheyla interacted with Vera to get the drug Eliott did along with morphine to prevent himself from going full blown junkie. Vera rapes Sheyla in her apartment and tells Eliott to his face, then brags about it on twitter. Eliott hacks him and puts him in jail. Vera manipulates Eliott into freeing him from prison, kills his own brother in front of Eliott, and then leaves Eliott outside of the prison next to a car with Sheyla's dead body in the trunk. Man has been missing since Season 1 Episode 6.

Nevermind all that: Vera :merchant:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fernando Vera, Eliott's morphine connect from season one. Long story short, Sheyla interacted with Vera to get the drug Eliott did along with morphine to prevent himself from going full blown junkie. Vera rapes Sheyla in her apartment and tells Eliott to his face, then brags about it on twitter. Eliott hacks him and puts him in jail. Vera manipulates Eliott into freeing him from prison, kills his own brother in front of Eliott, and then leaves Eliott outside of the prison next to a car with Sheyla's dead body in the trunk. Man has been missing since Season 1 Episode 6.

Nevermind all that: Vera :merchant:

OH shyt... now I remember dude!!!

Good look!!! Damn I forgot all about that

Martha

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
awwwww thats right. Is he an alley to Elliot or dangerous foe that has beef with him?

I'm sorry.... cant remember

Martha
He damn sure no ally, and since he has return something tells me he is gonna want to use Elliot's hacking skills to benefit him yet again