The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just read an interview with Kor Adana....which sounds like a "Star Wars" character....anyway, it's a writer/producer/tech advisor on "Mr. Robot", he said Elliot's dad died in that flashback scene.

He also said we'll get more info on the window incidence.:jbhmm:

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just read an interview with Kor Adana....which sounds like a "Star Wars" character....anyway, it's a writer/producer/tech advisor on "Mr. Robot", he said Elliot's dad died in that flashback scene.

He also said we'll get more info on the window incidence.:jbhmm:

Fred.

:ehh:

Figured that would be the case - The 'Casper The Friendly Ghost' standee in the lobby was the signpost, for me.

We get to see what was on Edward's camera, the day they made Kevin McAllister too? :lupe:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sometimes you gotta change the pace. it was fine. took elliot from ready to commit that to ready for war with the dark army to avenge his fallen homies. :wow:

i'm sure other aspects from this episode will come back to play a role later anyway besides trenton's email at the end which was a big reveal too. sam doesn't do anything for no reason.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst episode since the S1 Finale but who cares, I judge a season as a whole not episode by episode. This still easily been the best season overall

No it wasn't. I swear people can't deal with lots of character progression and little plot for one episode huh? :gucci:

Other shows (*cough* GOT *cough*) would have been like 'fukk the breh and brehette that died :russ:' and given Elliot like two minutes to mourn and then moved on. This one episode did justice to what happened in the earlier episodes, and the show deserves a lot of credit for that.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
No it wasn't. I swear people can't deal with lots of character progression and little plot for one episode huh? :gucci:

Other shows (*cough* GOT *cough*) would have been like 'fukk the breh and brehette that died :russ:' and given Elliot like two minutes to mourn and then moved on. This one episode did justice to what happened in the earlier episodes, and the show deserves a lot of credit for that.
The episode was shyt. The kid was as bad as Zack from The Strain. It deserves no credit. I care about character progression a lot, but characters are this shows biggest weakness. Esmail absolutely sucks at creating interesting characters. He is batting like .200 at best

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The episode was shyt. The kid was as bad as Zack from The Strain. It deserves no credit. I care about character progression a lot, but characters are this shows biggest weakness. Esmail absolutely sucks at creating interesting characters. He is batting like .200 at best
The hot takes :wow:

If you don't like the characters, what makes you like the show?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The hot takes :wow:

If you don't like the characters, what makes you like the show?
Well the main character is good. So thats a plus. The other characters I like are both dead (Gideon and Tyrell's wife).

I watch it because its a great show. It has overcome its flaws. It survived a disasterous end to S1 and came back harder. I think each season had been better than the last.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Reddit might have did it again

1408.gif
this is a shock? i thought it was well known so i never said anything. but the moment he started disobeying to keep her around, then whiterose said he knew what price saw, "those big eyes" and price was surprised... i figured that was his daughter

there was no other sensible reason for him being so nice to her