The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Elliot killing himself was apart of White Rose's plan (remember the speech at the beginning of this season), so it's going to be interesting with him (Elliot) and Angela still being alive to see what White Rose does. The Trenton email also gives Elliot a little more leverage too.

This episode was good in transitioning into what will be Elliot vs White Rose/the Dark Army. I also think Elliot might team up with Price (through Angela) and Dom too.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'll say it since no one else will

:russell::russell::russell::russell::russell:

waste of a week, I hate filler even well shot filler.

how do you know its filler? this kinda reminded me of the rehab episode in season 1

Me too. And I'm super deep into this show on here and reddit.

I don't wanna say it was weak. It's layered and I'll probably get it more later.

But IMO it's definitely the only episode this season that I'd give less than 4 stars. Feeling a solid 3-3.5 right now.

Kind of feel like this couldve taken 30 minutes instead of the whole episode. I enjoyed it though :yeshrug:

WR looked pissed in that preview. Flipped a table :ooh:

Also, told yall the "undo the hack" wasnt some time travel shyt.

Trenton's emails are talking about keyloggers.
it serves as the calm before the storm :manny:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:wow:

I liked this episode - it was a brief respite from the sense of claustrophobia and panic that have run through this whole season. It was like a thunderstorm at the end of a muggy week, that clears the air.

The death of Edward Alderson. Interesting that Elliot started talking to Mr. Robot as soon as he sat down in the theatre - shyt was that instantaneous.:ohhh:

Also there was a Casper The Friendly Ghost standee in the lobby. Nice touch :mjlol:

Elliot said "Fukk it - it's time to go out.:francis:" Made plans for tomorrow knowing full well what he intended to do:to:

The role of religion in this show has been interesting. From Elliot's rant in the church group, to the kid talking so hopefully about his future in the mosque. Human kindness played a pretty big part in this episode too. From Elliot's interaction with Darlene, to Elliot taking Mohamed to the cinema, the Jewish guy giving him a ride and finally Elliot rebooting his relationship with Angela.

The fact that Trenton took her hacker handle from her brother's birthplace:mjcry:

Elliot got to see Back To The Future 2 on Oct 15th :blessed:"It is the day of all days"
The shot of Elliot holding a flux capacitor in the theatre like :dwillhuh:was a cute nod to the time travel theories.

That scene through the door was dope. Angela looks to be pretty fukking far from OK - but she's hanging in there. Esmail was :troll:his ass off with the song though - it's from 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure'

The jacket came back. Does this mean WR isn't finished with Mr. Robot?
Elliot has the means to undo the hack now? :ohhh:Computer fukkery on deck

Next week looks super lit - Is that Tyrell about to walk into the eCorp offices? Was he Price's pick to be his successor? :lupe:

Last edited:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Haven't watched the episode yet and have skimmed through some of the posts here. This sounds like a bad episode.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Also - from the look of Trenton's e-mail, Romero installed keyloggers on all the computers at the arcade. Trenton thinks the FBI have that data now. :leon:

Someone might have found out because his death always seemed way more suspicious than a random ricochet from the next door neighbour's gun. And there are no coincidences...